Author Topic: And the EU character in EP3 is..........  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
And the EU character in EP3 is..........
« on: November 19, 2004, 02:38 PM »
comingsoon.net is reporting the Quinlan Vos is the EU character to appear but may be edited out.  You can read it here:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=7296

Pablo Hidalgo supposedly denied he was the character.  This was discussed a year or so back.  I still think its going to by Jorus C'Boath from the Thrawn Trilogy.  Only because an actor somewhat resembling him was seen with McGregor and Christensen some time ago on the movie lot. 

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: And the EU character in EP3 is..........
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 03:23 PM »
Fa-freakin'-tastic! I've been reading about Quin alot latley, in the comics and online. It's interesting as to how they will portray him, seeing as everyone seems to belive he's a Dark Jedi now.

You sure it would be Jorus C'Boath? What about Qui Xux (isn't that her name?) who helpe design the Death Star?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 05:09 PM »
Fa-freakin'-tastic! I've been reading about Quin alot latley, in the comics and online. It's interesting as to how they will portray him, seeing as everyone seems to belive he's a Dark Jedi now.

You sure it would be Jorus C'Boath? What about Qui Xux (isn't that her name?) who helpe design the Death Star?

Kevin

Several reasons I thought it was Jorus.  The old thread is somewhere but could not find it.  There was a leak that a character presumealby Jedi was in wardrobe with Obi-Wan and Anakin.  The description really seemed like a match at that point.  I guess its possible since he was a clone in the Thrawn Trilogy?  and his character would be considerably younger during EP3.   

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2004, 08:06 PM »
I saw that story somewhere else the other day about Quinlan.  I thought they meant General Grevous (sp?) was the EU character (Clone Wars cartoon).  So, this would be a nice surprise if it's Quinlan to me. 

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2004, 09:39 PM »
Damn, I was hoping for this guy!   ;)

:P