Author Topic: Have You Seen Me?  (Read 4343 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Have You Seen Me?
« on: December 1, 2004, 03:46 PM »
Whatever happened to Gillian Anderson?  Man she must be type cast worse than Mark Hamill

« Last Edit: December 1, 2004, 04:04 PM by Scott »

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Have You Seen Me?
« Reply #1 on: December 1, 2004, 03:57 PM »

Anyone else love this guy?
Roseanne would have been just another show were it not for the comic stylings of the smart mouth boy wunderkind D.J.

BTW, I can not for the life of me figure out how this kid

#1 Got on TV
#2 Stayed on TV

He's the worst actor to have ever graced the air waves

Offline Rob L

• Jedi Initiate
  • Timelord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 1, 2004, 04:03 PM »
Whatever happened to Gillian Anderson?  Man she must be type cast worse than Mark Hamill

She was back over here (she’s from the UK) doing theatre (you call it “theater”…not sure why ;) ) during the spring / early summer but when that was over, after we’d sent her away again, we received no further news of her whereabouts.
« Last Edit: December 1, 2004, 04:06 PM by Rob L »
Palitoy...it ain't yellow :)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: December 1, 2004, 06:13 PM »

Where have all the bald, beer-swilling, criminal history rednecks gone?

I'm wagering that he's face-down in a gutter, laying in a pool of his own vomit, and growing some man-boobs since he can't afford roids anymore. 

Anyone else wanna take a stab?
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 1, 2004, 06:26 PM »

Where have all the bald, beer-swilling, criminal history rednecks gone?

I'm wagering that he's face-down in a gutter, laying in a pool of his own vomit, and growing some man-boobs since he can't afford roids anymore. 

Anyone else wanna take a stab?

Nah, he's in court for beating up too many women.

What happened to this guy?

http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #5 on: December 1, 2004, 06:29 PM »
What happened to this guy?

Judging by pictures I've seen of him from (I think) Sandiego Comic-Con, his head grew to such massive proportions that he can no longer fit out the door of his house.  He's like the morbidly obese on Jerry Springer who can't get out of bed or their house and need a crew to come cut a big hole to remove them from their home.

His head is gargantuan.  Like a Peanuts character.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 1, 2004, 11:39 PM »
Poor kid, has an awful nick name!!!!

Straight from IMDB!!

Nickname:
Pumpkin Head
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline stormtripper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 2, 2004, 12:58 AM »

Here are my childhood hero's, I was a heel from my childhood, and who better to learn from then the masters...
I hope that they are both having great lives... I can dream

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 2, 2004, 01:03 AM »

I think the Iron Sheik might be dead.  Nikolai Volkoff still makes appearances.  I think.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #9 on: December 2, 2004, 02:06 AM »

I think the Iron Sheik might be dead.  Nikolai Volkoff still makes appearances.  I think.

As far as I know the Iron Shiek is still alive. He last made a WWF appearance at the gimmick battle royal at WrestleMania XVI.

As for what happened to Gillian Anderson, she does a lot of charity work nowadays, haven't seen her in any movies or tv shows, and recently dyed her beautiful red hair blonde :(

As for Steve Austin, he's suing a former girlfriend who was a former Playboy playmate (and possibly a prosititute if the rumors are true) for emotional distress and potential fraud.

Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #10 on: December 2, 2004, 06:33 AM »
Emotional distress?

You're kidding right?  That bald, arrogant, fartwad is suing someone for emotional distress? 

I can only imagine him crying tears into a pillow because he's so upset by what some **** did.   ::)  That's like finding out George Patton cried because someone called him a "poop head".

The Iron Sheik's alive and kickin', as Jason mentioned...  He ain't kickin' hard, or well, but he's kickin' because he hustled his gimpy rear down to the rumble and "won" it.

The Russian probably drank himself to death with Vodka after the Berlin wall fell.

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 3, 2004, 02:10 AM »
Well apparently the girl tried to scam Austin out of millions, while potentially lying about her age and her *career*. Add to that, that Austin is probably off the roids now that he is no longer wrestling and there could be hormonal imbalances.

Also, the scuttlebutt (hehehe old fogey word, Morgbug surely must recognize it :P) is that she attempted to stab Austin in an LA restaurant recently, but instead got Austin's lawyer. She claims that the reversed happen and it was all a setup, but I think there was a report from a witness that said she was the one doing the stabbing.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #12 on: December 3, 2004, 02:14 AM »
I don't doubt she's a skeezah, as the kids say, but...  Stone Cold and emotional distress just don't mix.  It's a tough pill to swallow. :)

What a shambles the man's life is.  I feel bad for some wrestlers who wind up with hellish lives after their career is over, but Ausin just seems like a jagoff in real life...  Like his character's not a far cry from himself.  Dude asks for it.

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 3, 2004, 02:20 AM »
I don't doubt she's a skeezah, as the kids say, but...  Stone Cold and emotional distress just don't mix.  It's a tough pill to swallow. :)

What a shambles the man's life is.  I feel bad for some wrestlers who wind up with hellish lives after their career is over, but Ausin just seems like a jagoff in real life...  Like his character's not a far cry from himself.  Dude asks for it.

Well considering he was wanted for battery of his most recent ex-wife, yeah he most definitely lives his gimmick. He'll be back though, there's always that one last payday in the WWE that gets the "retired" top stars back.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #14 on: December 3, 2004, 03:06 AM »

Booooooing!
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk