My list is in no particular order, and based on my favorite characters as well as trying to maintain a mix of obscure aliens, army building fodder, and needed resculpts.
1) Hermi Odle... I listed him #1 because he's probably the #1 alien figure I want made. I want him to come with apples too. Does anyone else want the apple basket with him? I just find this fecal-looking feind to be all the more amusing when he's eating apples. I dunno.
2) Grand Moff Tarkin Resculpt... While Bib Fortuna and R5-D4 were in the running, I simply don't care for the Bib character that much and R5-D4 I can make myself if i tried, so I'm voting GM Tarkin as the most needed resculpt. GOOD articulation for neutral poses and those in moments of contemplation.
3) Romba/Warok... If there's one thing Endor needs, it's more Ewoks... Namely warriors. Since I feel that painting up a chief Chirpa would make me happy for his figure, then I want Romba/Warok in a warrior 2-pack. If Hasbro were wise they'd articulate them as well as Teebo and re-release them painted as other warriors (generic) with different weapons and/or hoods. People may hate Ewoks, but I think they'd sell to the army building crowd to more than off-set any anti-ewok bias.
4) General Veers... Removable armor, removable helmet, removable kepi hat, remvable belt/holster, and a holo Vader. This Veers should be the ultimate Imperial Officer in sculpt, accessories, and I think he should have some good articulation too. Go all out on this one! Finally do one of the only Officers Vader didn't kill someactual Justice Hasbro!
5) Bom Vimdin... This is THE Cantina alien that I want now that Dannik Jerricho is made. I like Hem Dazon too, but Bom's a freakish design I've always liked. Plus his studded tunic thing is freaky too. Make him as nice as the Cantina wave guys and I'm happy as a clam.
6) Hem Dazon... I pick Hem Dazon because he's such an iconic alien. One of the best designs, the first one you see in the entire sequence, and even if he wasn't so blatantly camera hogging I think he'd still be a memorable and popular choice. Like Bom, I think Hem should be just as nice as all the Cantina wave figures coming out.
7) Luke Endor... Soft goods poncho, removable helmet, softgoods (removable) vest underneath, removable belt (with saber hilt that hooks to it). This should be the ultimate Endor Luke, no holds barred. Super Articulated to the max. Perfection for Luke Skywalker.
8 ) Sgt. Doallyn... If the uniforms are similar enough, I vote for a running change where half are in the white skiff duds and half in the black palace duds. Articulated as nicely as the Cantina wave... If Hasbro wanted to get funky, a removable helmet with EU accurate likeness underneath would be sorta neat. This guy's behind Hermi as one of my favorite Palace freaks. His voice is too funny, and he got punked... twice!
9) CZ-3... Gotta have one droid, and since I do, I'm picking CZ-3. The clown droid's been overlooked far too long. He's so blatantly noticeable all over Tatooine that you really just have to have one in figure form already. If they included a cheap molded droid accessory with him like Treadwell that came with Beru, that would rock. Like maybe doing the Mining droid as a 1 or 2 piece accessory to pack in with him. Seems simple enough to me!
10) Bren Derlin... As much as I was torn between Torryn Far or Cliff here, I went with Cliff. I wanted an army builder of sorts on the list, and as a somewhat generic officer for Hoth I decided Bren was best. Super Articulation is warranted since the body would be hot customizing fodder... I'd dig a removable hat/goggles too, and a working holster w/blaster pistol for him. It'd be neat having the full Cliff Claven headsculpt for customizing him in a regular Fleet Uniform, and it would make the figure just a great customizing piece, army builder, and a good figure that many seem to want.