Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Official Darth Big Boy, Bearer of Bad Celebrity News RIP Thread

<< < (218/382) > >>

Jesse James:
He was originally from Pittsburgh's Squirrel Hill area (same as Mr. Rogers), and we (Cable & other PSWCS members) actually took him for pizza down to his favorite pizza place from when he was growing up, the last time he was in town for the toy show...  It was really fun hanging with him.  REALLY open guy, laughing and joking with us, talking quite easily with all of us.

I had a real newfound respect for him after that day...  Just a really normal guy you could just get along with and hang out, and have fun.  I appreciated that about him.

BillCable:

I Am Sith:
No Pat Summerall love guys?  I always thought that he was a good balance to offset Madden's delivery.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/pat-summerall-former-giants-kicker-giant-broadcasting-industry-215957376--nfl.html

Diddly:
I was just about to post about Pat. Grew up listening to him and Madden commentating Cowboys games in the 90s, plus the Madden video games. Loved how he came back every year to do the Cotton Bowl since he lived in Dallas. RIP.

Scockery:
The cause of Richard LeParmentier's death isn't known yet, but I wouldn't rule out Disney.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version