Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A Song of Ice and Fire (Possible Spoilers, tread carefully)

<< < (31/38) > >>

BrentS:
I finally finished Feast of Crows this week.  I'm going to download Dance with Dragons on my iPad next.  Looking forward to getting the other characters POVs.  I thought the note at the end of FoC was funny that next book was coming soon (dated 2005). 

Nicklab:
LOL!  It's almost three years since A Dance with Dragons was released.  Before that, it had been six years since A Feast for Crows was published.  And there was a five year gap between AFFC and the third book in the series, A Storm of Swords.

I think we may still be waiting a little while for The Winds of Winter.  Although I do get the sense that the HBO series may have lit a fire under George R.R. Martin's ass.  I do get the sense that TWoW is going to be released before the HBO series catches up with the books.  But I'm not as optimistic about that happening with A Dream of Spring.

evenflow:
Finally finished the last book. Have to say, it's going to be a long wait with wondering about my favorite character with his cliffhanger.  :-\ can only imagine the anger for those have been waiting in between each release.

evenflow:
This saddens me….longer wait not just for the next book but now an 8th.

http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/article/winds-of-winter-release-date-not-this-year-but-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-to-have-eight-books-25076

BillCable:
I heard the quote was along the lines of "ask me when I'm half-way done with book 7 if there will be book 8."  Nothing definitive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version