Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A Song of Ice and Fire (Possible Spoilers, tread carefully)

<< < (32/38) > >>

evenflow:
I guess that is a little better. 

Nicklab:
I'm fine if it goes to book 8.  I figured that book 6 was not going to be released this year.  But here's hoping for next year.

Nicklab:
Stopped in a Barnes & Noble today, and saw the new George R.R. Martin collection, ROGUES which came out last week.  It's a collection of short stories penned by GRRM, Neil Gaiman, and a few other authors.  There's one story penned by Martin that deals with some of the earlier Targaryens.  I was genuinely tempted to buy it.  But then I thought better of it, and I'll probably download it for my iPad.  I can't fathom buying such a cumbersome hardcover book.  Especially if I'm really only interested in one particular story.

Nicklab:
So George R.R. Martin is talking seriously about finishing 'The Winds Of Winter'.  To the point where he is trimming down his appearance schedule, and he will also not be writing an episode of GoT season 5.

Nicklab:
George R.R. Martin has released another excerpt from The Winds of Winter.  Check out this Alayne chapter.

According to GRRM's blog, this will almost certainly be the last excerpt to be posted before The Winds of Winter gets published.  Still, it's disappointing that we're almost certainly not going to see the new book published in 2015.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version