Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A Song of Ice and Fire (Possible Spoilers, tread carefully)

<< < (33/38) > >>

BrentS:
Finally finished Dance with Dragons tonight. I think I have as many questions as answers!  Glad to finally be "caught up".  I went back to read the last few pages of this thread too.

Nicklab:
George R.R. Martin has officially shot down a fairly popular fan theory surrounding the character 'Coldhands'.

Nicklab:
Hints are dropping that we might see The Winds of Winter published within the next few months.  WinterIsComing.net has gotten word of publishers reaching out to a Polish translator to reserve their services around the end of this year to work on Book 6.  Not anything close to an official announcement, but encouraging news.

Nicklab:
It's official.  The Winds of Winter will not be published before "Game of Thrones" returns to HBO for it's 6th season.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/465247.html

Scott:
While totally believable it still totally sucks.  If your job was to write this book, wouldn't you lock yourself in your writing space and do only that.  The issue is obviously that there is so much money to make by his publisher that They really have no control over this but it is so disappointing

I now hope HBO sees this out and completes the story next year **** the books

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version