Author Topic: Clone Wars Anthology/Timeline  (Read 4236 times)

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Clone Wars Anthology/Timeline
« on: December 13, 2004, 02:38 AM »
I wasn't sure where to put this, but this section seems like the right place to do so. Is there somewhere online I can find a direct timeline of the entire Clone Wars anthology? Like a complete listing of all books/comics and in what order they occur in? Thanks!
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Anthology/Timeline
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 01:03 AM »
Check this out:

The Unofficial Clone Wars Site

I haven't checked it out lately, but I'm pretty sure that's updated very regularly.

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 02:02 AM »
wow thanks for the link, the people running that site sure did a throuogh job of listing all the stories in the clone wars saga. i never knew there was that many, lots of reading to be done before Episode 3 comes out.  :D
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 02:08 AM »
i never knew there was that many [stories], lots of reading to be done before Episode 3 comes out.  :D

Agreed.  I've totally fallen behind in my SW Republic reading, I think the last comic in that series I've tracked down was #65 or so. 

I don't normally read any of the novels (not since the days of Zahn's Thrawn Trilogy - good stuff).  Are there any Clone Wars novels that people have read that have impressed them?

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2004, 04:21 AM »
I've only read one novel, and that was the Mace Windu story Shatterpoint. It was an intriguing look into Mace's character as well showing how fragile the line between the darkside and the light really is. For a $6 paperback its worth picking up.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 9, 2005, 02:56 PM »
Hey Jesse, that link is very cool. Definitely need to sort things out and get some reading done. I've pretty much kept up with all the books and comics, but I've probably read them all out of order, so I might have to go back and sort them out and re-read them all.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that  ::)

;D

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 5, 2005, 02:56 PM »
I don't normally read any of the novels (not since the days of Zahn's Thrawn Trilogy - good stuff).  Are there any Clone Wars novels that people have read that have impressed them?

I just got done reading "Jedi Trial" and "Labyrinth of Evil" - both take place inside the six months before EPIII. I thought both were fun reads.

I had read "The Approaching Storm" right before seeing EP2 and I bought into the hype of it leading right up to AOTC, but the connection was pretty thin. The nice thing about "Labyrinth of Evil" is that it ends right as EP3 begins. If you're going to read one EU book, I recommend reading that one.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 02:20 AM »
Hey, glad to hear you guys like our site. :)

Typically the consensus favorites are Shatterpoint, Hard Contact, and Dark Rendezvous.

My personal Top 3 are 1) Dark Rendezvous, 2) Labyrinth of Evil, 3) Shatterpoint.
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)