Author Topic: RAT Continues: Jon "Dutch" Vander (Gold Leader)  (Read 1870 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
RAT Continues: Jon "Dutch" Vander (Gold Leader)
« on: December 17, 2004, 04:21 AM »

JD.com is proud to present our first ever Review-A-Thon...  It's a way we're going to clean out some old reviews we've got backlogged and get a little something for you, the viewer, to read over theholidays.

Today I'm picking up where the Yavin Wave had left off in my single reviews on the main page...  It's taken some time, but we're cleaing these out, and tonight's figure is the "Dutch" Vander (Gold Leader) Figure from the Yavin Wave.

"Dutch" was one of the figures I truly was surprised to see come out, and I was doubly surprised to see the ammount of detail and attention paid to an otherwise obscure pilot.  WE've gotten a few of those over the years, but for the most part they've been pretty simple, and at this point most of them are pack-ins that really (frankly) suck.

Not old "Dutch" though...  The whiney Y-Winger in the trench complaining that his wingmen needed to "loosen up!" and then he got creamed!

Still, did Hasbro achieve perfection?  No...  Once again the figure suffers from an odd decision to articulate certain parts without articulating others...  Another unbalanced figure articulation-wise then. 

And no waist articulation!?  Come on! 

Nonetheless I'm ranking Dutch the best pilot figure to-date for a number of reasons.  You'll just have to read the review and come share your opinions here with us then, to find out just why I give him this rating!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 04:23 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77