Community > Other Toy Lines

Dusty Trail Toys new "Wild West" Line

<< < (8/9) > >>

Jesse James:
I don't have the mail any longer, but it was very nice, but not particularly informative either Paul.

Hard to say where this line stands.  They were pushing it at Toy Fair I know, and didn't have a buyer at that point.  it could be just in production, or still shopping it around.  Hard to say right now but I too am a little dejected to not hear more.

I'm sorta amped about the Terminator and Planet of the Apes lines though, those are cool.  Wish more military stuff was rolling around, but so far the Marines have been the highlight of '05.  :(

Paul:
Well according to another site the "Wild West Line" was not picked up by a retailer, so the Wild West line has ended up on Boot Hill.

I'm not ashamed to say (at least here) that I am pretty bummed.  I don't usually get super psyched about much but this line had me actually dreaming of future product (literally) and I was even going to make a shelf for display (ok HAVE one made).

The only other movie besides the OT that I watch over and over is Tombstone...Finally having figures that even vaguely resemble the characters was going to be awesome.

Jesse James:
Yeah I'm bummed too Paul...  But, you never know if the line will get picked up by someone somehow, so don't give up totally...  Can hope for it, ya know?

I'd still love a Civil War line since it was just something so influencial on my life, but whatever...  Not for now I guess.

Paul:
Does anybody know where the Prototypes or the sculptors are that did this line?

I'd love to get in contact with them if anybody has any "leads".

I really wish this line would have gotten some support..

Jesse James:
I certainly don't have info for this Paul, sorry.  I don't have a clue who did that stuff but god it was nice looking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version