Author Topic: Hyperspace Web Doc #9: C-3PO - His Moment to Shine  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Hyperspace Web Doc #9: C-3PO - His Moment to Shine
« on: September 3, 2004, 11:54 AM »
For those of you who are subscribed, Hyperspace has a new web doc up, focusing on Anthony Daniels/C-3PO.  Its a pretty good one I think, and to me, really helps you to appreciate what Daniels (and 3PO) have brought to the Saga overall.  AD has always seemed to be someone who appreciates all that Star Wars has brought him, and from what I have read is very cordial and friendly with fans.  Anyways, a good watch if you have the time (and the subscription) :)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Hyperspace Web Doc #9: C-3PO - His Moment to Shine
« Reply #1 on: September 3, 2004, 11:57 AM »
I was going to post about this too sometime Brian, well done ;)

I thought this was the best Web Doc yet because as you mentioned, it really shows how integral C-3PO and R2 have been to the overall arc as he originally intended them to be.  R2 has been moreso than 3PO and its a little cruel that Baker got canned from being R2 and that only Daniels has been able to be in all 6 movies.  But he appreciates the whole career he's made off of being in the movies, something he never thought would ever happen in 1975-1976.  Here he is on the end of it all and it has to be a little melancholy

SilverZ

Re: Hyperspace Web Doc #9: C-3PO - His Moment to Shine
« Reply #2 on: September 5, 2004, 10:41 PM »
Thanks for posting about this Brian, I'd pretty much given up expecting a new doc. It's been what, 7 weeks or so since the last one?

This one was worth the wait. It really does a nice job illustrating the character's presence in the whole saga. I think it's refreshing to see the real, golden 3P0 too, and makes me even more hopeful than ever of Ep3 feeling like "old" Star Wars.