Author Topic: New Years Plans?  (Read 8601 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: New Years Plans?
« Reply #45 on: January 1, 2006, 02:02 AM »
Happy New Years Everyone!

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 1, 2006, 02:51 AM »
Happy New Yearsh!

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #47 on: January 1, 2006, 06:40 AM »
Happy New Year to You All!

Here's to hoping everyone has a safe year ahead, and good fortune in finding all their plastic goodies.

Jayson
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 1, 2006, 07:48 AM »
I hope everyone had a fun, safe time last night.

Happy New Year's everyone.  Here's hoping its full of blessings for you and your families :)
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #49 on: January 1, 2006, 04:32 PM »
Happy New Year to you all here at the site...  Another great one down.

Went to a mild party, played some games and that was about it.  A good and fairly calm evening is all I really wanted.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 2, 2006, 11:36 AM »
Happy New Years!

I just wanted to share with you the horrible, horrible day my former neighbor had New Years Eve. My former neighbor parked his car at his old house for the Christmas holiday (his former roomates still live there and our street is safer.) His return flights were on New Years Eve. Both flights were canceled and his luggage got lost in Vagas. He was supposed to be back at 3pm, but didn't get back to the house until 11pm. Then his car wouldn't start. He rang in the new year sitting in a tow truck. :( You can't make up stuff than bad.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 2, 2006, 03:05 PM »
Anthony -- that sucks -- the poor guy!  My New Year's started with my getting freaked out.  Other than snakes (my #1 phobia/fear) I cannot handle birds in enclosed areas.  Outside -- no problem -- but when they get in your house --forget it -- it freaks me out.  On New Year's Eve a bird got in our garage just before I was getting ready to leave.  My husband chased it out before I would set foot in there.  When I went out to get in the van I heard a weird cracking/flapping sound.  I called out to the hubby that the bird was back.  He and the four year old scouted out the garage and didn't see it.  Everytime I got ready to back up I heard the weird cracking/flapping again.  My son looked under the van and said he's under there.  My husband looked and said nope its fine -- back out.  As I start backing out they starting yelling and flapping their arms.  The damn bird had gotten stuck on our sticky mouse trap, hopped across the floor, got behind my tire, I ran over the bird, the mouse trap stuck to my tire with the bird -- needless to say it was a mess! :P  My son comes up to my window and says "Mommy -- good job -- you ran over a really big ant!"  I heard its good luck if a bird ***** on your head -- what does it mean if a bird sticks to your tire on New Year's? ???
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 2, 2006, 03:07 PM »
what does it mean if a bird sticks to your tire on New Year's? ???

I'm not sure, but it can't be good.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #53 on: January 3, 2006, 12:02 AM »
I went to see a local play called "Sheer Madness", which was a comical whodunnit about a murder. Extremely funny, as they were making wisecracks about everything, from Condolezza Rice to local personalities.

Came home and ate ice cream and watched the ball drop. Now I'm watching the South Park marathon.

Happy New Years everyone!
I saw "Sheer Madness" in 1988 while on a class trip in Boston.  No kidding!

Personally, 2005 is a year I'd rather forget.  Turning the big 3-0 was only the start. The car accident on Feb 3rd and continuing to deal with the **** that goes along with that has totally bummed me out.  Leaving a job that I liked but was spinning my wheels at for a new job out in the boonies of MN.  Living with my inlaws for 2 months, starting 2 new jobs and moving the family, stressing out about selling our house and the possibility of 2 house payments

Its been a pretty craptastic 12 months

My wife, kids are good, I got to live to see Episode III and I really enjoy our new life so...so far so good.  I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and prosperous 2006

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 3, 2006, 12:08 AM »
what does it mean if a bird sticks to your tire on New Year's? ???

If it was a Robin, you're screwed. Your spring time just got delayed 2-3 months.
 :-[
"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life