Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Help me everyone, you're my only hope.

(1/3) > >>

Zuckuss44:
Well, I've just recently joined these boards, and I was wondering if you all could help me out with a project I've created.

If you would just proceed to this site:

http://pizzathehutt.tripod.com

I would greatly appreciate it.

I've decided to create my own awards, based on the fact that there are no comedic awards in the Oscars as often as most would hope. Many people complain of having their favorite movie be left out, as many of the earlier movies have been. If you would look at the nominees this year for the Oscars, you would notice that Road to Perdition only managed to get a few nominations, though all but one of them are for smaller awards, such as Cinematography. Now, such a wonderful movie should not be denied its rights to be honored. So, I've created my own awards. Besides some movies being ignored, some actors are often placed on Supporting Actor or Actress based on their amount of screen time. Jennifer Connelly won last year for Supporting Actress, though she was the most important actress in the movie. So, I've created a list where the most important actress is placed in the actress category, even if she has a smaller part than the actor, like Connelly had toward Crowe.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could vote in these awards. There is no true award, it's just for fun. It's essentially just a poll to get people's opinions, but it would be wonderful if you would help me out. It does not cost anything, and I'm not doing anything to try and get you to sign up for anything. I just want your opinion.

Thank you very much.

Zuckuss44

Zuckuss44:
Well, if you had actually checked out the site, you would have noticed that you had to vote by e-mail.

Well e-mail no more!

All you have to do is plug it into a generator that I've added onto the site.

If you'll head back to my site, under the 2003 Nominees you will find a large link called To Voting!

Click on it, and you may vote. It expediates the system much quicker. I would greatly appreciate if you would vote, please.

Thank you!

Scott:
I voted now Zuckuss, that was fun and a lot better than what the Oscars will be.  Are yo going to announce the Edgars results at the same time as the Oscars?

JediMAC:
I just voted too!  Much easier now with the poll up.  Nice work Z!

Of course, I had to just wing it on some where I had no clue - like foreign films.  I voted for Canada just because I like DSJ and Morgbug so much!   ;D

Scott:

--- Quote from: JediMAC on March 11, 2003, 03:35 PM ---I just voted too!  Much easier now with the poll up.  Nice work Z!

Of course, I had to just wing it on some where I had no clue - like foreign films.  I voted for Canada just because I like DSJ and Morgbug so much!   ;D

--- End quote ---

Funny, I voted against Canada for that very reason  :-*

J/k any country that produces Shania can't be wrong in my book!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version