Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Whatd'up?

(1/3) > >>

BigDumbWookiee:
Hey guys; figured since I used to spend most of my time in here, I'd just post here.

Been a while! :) I'm back though. I've definitely narrowed down my collecting, mainly Master Replicas and Gentle Giant (OT only with GG). It'll be a great year for Star Wars this year, plenty of cool "Other Collectibles" swag to go around, so I expect to be 'round here more often.

Awe man, I'm feelin awe sappy now, I missed you guys!

jokabofe:
Hey Adam, nice to see you back!!

Yeah, it looks like it'll be a big year for Star Wars collectibles, for sure, but if you're going to be sticking to OT with the GG stuff, looks like you'll miss out on some of it. Are you going to be picking up the PT stuff from MR, or are you skipping that as well?

Scott:
Welcome home Adam :)  I find mysle fbeing more and more interested in Other Collectibles as well, maybe its a sign of boredom and apathy setting in

DSJ™:
Welcome back Adam, nice of you to drop in.  :)

BigDumbWookiee:
Yeah, I'll be picking up the PT stuff from Master Replicas. We're in it for 3 different ROTS Clone Trooper helmets this year, along with a ROTS Vader, amongst many other items! :) MR will be my main focus this year and will take precedent over all else.

Only collecting OT stuff with Gentle Giant will save some major bank, but there's still a lot of OT stuff coming; Leia minibust, 3PO, Sandtroopers, IG88; Chewie statue, 3PO statue, Vader statue (which is an idealized version of all Vaders combined), Sandtrooper/Dewback statue, and sometime a TaunTaun w/ Rider... So I've still got my work cut out for me, and will definitely need a break! :)

This is going to be an AWESOME year for food collectibles since M&M Mars and Burger King will both be doing huge, Saga-wide, promotions.

I'm more or less done with figures, except special items (Silver figs, con figs, VOTC, Clone Wars cartoon, etc).

Hopefully I'll be remodeling soon. No big themes or anything, just a fresh coat of paint and some new shelves. I still toy with the idea of a Star Tours theme, but wont be going that direction. I've got so many LOTR replicas, they wouldn't look right ;)

But hey, it's good to be back!

Where's good ol Matt C? He better still be around...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version