Author Topic: Any ROTS Screen Scene Ideas Yet?  (Read 5738 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Any ROTS Screen Scene Ideas Yet?
« Reply #15 on: June 2, 2005, 12:24 AM »

Hope

Obi Wan, Owen and Beru Lars w/ baby Luke

:P

Thats the one I want more than anything. They just need to have Leia released somehow.

Bail, Queen of Alderaan, Baby Leia  ;)

That would work, i just dont see that ever happening. Thats why i neglected to mention it. You figure that most cinema scenes they have made, included three figures so technically infant Leia shouldn't count as the third figure.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 2, 2005, 05:03 AM »
A scene with Cin Drallig, Anakin(Vader) with Anakin Force Choking that padawan. As seen when Obi Wan replays the holo.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2005, 07:55 AM »
With the ROTS line ending, these could come out in TSC.

Mustafar Slaughter 1:
-ROTS #50 Vader
-NEW Nute Gunray
-POTJ Security Battle Droid
-HoloTable (half piece)

Mustafar Slaughter 2:
-ROTS Neimodian Warrior
-SAGA Wat Tambor
-SAGA San Hill
-HoloTable (half piece)

Battle Of Coruscant:
-ROTS #28 Anakin
-ROTS Count Dooku
-ROTS Palpatine
-Chair for Palpatine

Wookie Enslavement:
-POTJ Scout Trooper (with Kashyyyk colors) x2
-ROTS #43 Wookie Warrior w/ binders
-Cage

Jedi Temple Massacre 1:
-ROTS Shaak Ti
-ROTS Tactical Ops Trooper
-ROTS #2 Vader
-Section of Jedi Temple wall and floor

Search For Yoda:
-ROTS Mas Amedda
-ROTS #6 ShockTrooper
-ROTS #3 Yoda
-Senate Pod

Jedi Temple Massacre 2:
-ROTS Bail Organa
-ROTS Tactical Ops Trooper
-ROTS Zett Jukassa
-Section of Hangar Bay

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2005, 06:52 AM »
-Kashyyyk Beachead:  SA BARC Trooper, Repaint Preview Wookiee Warrior (new gun), New Sculpt Wookiee Warrior, Beach Obstacle(s).  To me this set would be worth sinking LOTS of money into for army building purposes.

-Temple Investigation:  Yoda, #41 Sculpt 501st Trooper, New 501st Clone w/hideable hole in chest for Yoda's Saber.  Another set I'd buy at least a couple of for the Clones.

-Separatist Assault:  More an army building set than anything, but it'd just be a new SBD, and 2 (non-bendy-cheap-plastic) Battledroids.

-Shaak Ti's Demise:  The prototype Shaak with the chest hole, a good Grievous with removable cloth cape, New Magna Guard (SA).

I'm all for some of these figures making it to basic cards too.  I think Hasbro's short-sighted with figures they slip into "multi-packs" or exclusives and not put out into the basic line.  The Wookiee's, clone's, etc., would all make good basic release to make a little more moolah...  Maybe not when the set's released, but down the road a short foreseeable distance perhaps.

My ideas are more 3-packs and less scenes (kinda lacking in accessories which sorta make the screen scenes what they are), but I think they'd make nice 3-figure boxed sets.  Worth the $15 - $20-ish pricepoint.  I think $20 you HAVE to dish out something special though in that the figures must be highly desireable and new...  The Jedi Council sets have proven that $20 for rehashed crap isn't really acceptable to the masses.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77