Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

New 12" Luke, Yoda, Ewoks and Biker Scout

<< < (2/6) > >>

Scott:
Chris must have added the Teebo thing cause I don't think that is him either

Chris:
Scott, you may have to speak with our baggy sweatered friend about that edit. ;)

Scott:
Alright, I switched it back, it isn't Teebo :-*

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: Chris Berry on April 17, 2003, 01:35 PM ---Scott, you may have to speak with our baggy sweatered friend about that edit. ;)
--- End quote ---

Oh dear, you gonna start up on "my sweater" now too boss?!   ;D

Yeah, my bad!   :-\   Still may turn out to be a Teebo and it's only in it's early stages right now, or maybe not.  Let's just call him John for now, how'd that be?   :)

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: dustrho on April 16, 2003, 06:46 PM ---I think they all look great, but there's something that just doesn't look right.  Look closely at Yoda's cane.  It doesn't look anything like the cane he uses in any of the movies.
--- End quote ---

Chris, that's because all of the Yoda pictures you have there are from the Original Trilogy (except that "missing" one  ;D  :P).  This new 12" Yoda is based on the character's appearance in AOTC, and if you watch carefully, you'll see that the cane that he uses in this movie is accurate to the one that Hasbro has created for this 12" figure here.  Evidently Yoda got himself a new cane sometime between Ep. 2 and Ep. 5...  Not surprising, as I'd imagine those things would wear down fairly quickly.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version