Author Topic: Star Wars Stools  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Star Wars Stools
« on: February 12, 2016, 07:03 PM »
Weird I know, but shop stools with Star Wars characters are half off half off at Kmart.  I think these first showed at Pep Boys but Kmart got some for Xmas.  There are Vader, Boba, Stormtrooper, and a generic Star Wars logo.  My store only had Boba but somehow I got a Vader today after placing an order online and store pickup.  $15 for a stool for ur garage or basement is kinda good anyway.  The fact it's Star Wars is just more dead.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Stools
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 08:04 AM »
What's Kmart?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 07:37 PM »
A store still usable for some of us.  :P

I picked up two more stools (2nd Vader and a Stormtrooper).  May as well have the set, since I need stools for the shop and gives me a Vader to shorten and add casters to for in my customizing hell hole.

You can get them to ship you these too, if you don't have K-Mart handy...  Ship to store's obviously free though.  Seems they're only taking that for who have them in stock though, as I can't get Fett anymore and I was there tonight and all Fett's they had on the floor are gone.  I have 1 Fett, 1 Stormie, 2 Vader...  I'm calling it a day.  I paid for most of them with rewards points too, so each one only cost me maybe $10 out of pocket, or less.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 10:34 PM »
A store still usable for some of us.  :P

I picked up two more stools (2nd Vader and a Stormtrooper).  May as well have the set, since I need stools for the shop and gives me a Vader to shorten and add casters to for in my customizing hell hole.

You can get them to ship you these too, if you don't have K-Mart handy...  Ship to store's obviously free though.  Seems they're only taking that for who have them in stock though, as I can't get Fett anymore and I was there tonight and all Fett's they had on the floor are gone.  I have 1 Fett, 1 Stormie, 2 Vader...  I'm calling it a day.  I paid for most of them with rewards points too, so each one only cost me maybe $10 out of pocket, or less.

Those are really cool.  I looked them up and they're a sweet deal at just $15.  I couldn't order any online though and none of the stores in my area seem to have any in stock.  I would have easily grabbed a pair of Fett's for the basement.   :-\
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 12:16 AM »
Vader was order able this afternoon but musta sold out. :(  I thought the trooper was too.  Those went shockingly quick.