Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Kotobukiya!

(1/36) > >>

BigDumbWookiee:
First, for those of you not familiar, here is a quick intro:

Kotobukiya makes 1:7 scale vinyl model figure kits, prepainted and snap together. Thusfar, they have released Darth Vader, Anakin, Obi Wan (AOTC) Mace Windu/Yoda, Jango Fett and three Clonetroopers (Infantry, Commander and Captain). They are known for sort of an artistic interpration of the characters and are not necessarily scene specific (although not as "out there" as the Unleashed figures).

FineMolds, another Japanese company as well as an offshoot of the Tamiya company (known for their very precise military models) makes 1:72 scale vehicular models. So far, they have released an XWing, TIE Fighter and Jedi Starfighter, and a Slave 1 is slated to be released, but little information is currently available.

If you're into these, what would you like to see made?

Kotobukiya:
Han Solo
Chewbacca
Slave Leia ;)
Jedi Luke
Palpatine
Maul
Dooku
Ewoks
Jawas

FineMolds:
Millenium Falcon
TIE Bomber, Interceptor, Advanced (AKA Darth's TIE Fighter)
YWing, BWing, AWing
Snowspeeder
ATAT
Republic Gunship
ATTE
Hailfire
Spider Droid

I could go on and on with what I'd like to see made! :)

DSJ™:
I saw one of these in a comic/figure store this weekend.
They wanted $300. CDN.  :o
This looks like a very nice kit. Right up there with the Marmit Boba Fett.

Kotobukiya Jango Fett

There even on ebay right now.
JANGO FETT Figure

dustrho:
That is sweet!!!  I wish I had the money to get one for myself.  I'll have to keep this item in mind.

BigDumbWookiee:
Ive been collecting all of the Koto kits (you can see them here http://home.earthlink.net/~adamclowe/FrameSet.htm)

They are all absolutely beautiful, and Jango Fett is amazing!

It seems like these caught on kind of late, I finished my Koto collection a few months ago, but it seems that only as of late have people really started talking about them.

Taminar:
Hobbylink Japan has the Fine Molds Jedi Starfighter on sale for 30% off, about $15 plus shipping.   It looks very good to me.  I wish they had their Second Trilogy ships on sale.

Fine Molds Jedi Starfighter

Auriette

Link edited as it was not working.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version