Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 5852 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #165 on: Today at 10:27 AM »
Bought a NYCC exclusive Jesus online yesterday. Had to have him.

On a side note I'm pretty upset with you McMetal. Can't believe you didn't mention this figure existed in this thread. I'm incapable of going elsewhere online to find anything out.  ;)
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: Today at 11:18 AM »
LOL, sorry I did drop the ball on that one...chalk it up to my lack of comic focus now. Did you get the color or B&W version?

I picked up the Daryl and Chopper builder set and a 5 figure "starter pack" from TRU yesterday. They had the Governor set too but I didn't want to go all out as I am still sort of undecided on these. Sitting here looking at them right now, they are definitely well done, but will also take up significant stuff to display properly...
Slice you open like a tauntaun, faster than the Autobahn,
Or a motorbike in Tron, do the deed and then I'm gone.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: Today at 01:56 PM »
I went color. I like the b&w stuff matching the comic look, but in the long run, fitting in with everything else, etc., I went color. My Negan is color too.

I like the pictures I've seen of the Building Sets, but am confident I will stay away from them.
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"