Author Topic: Rorworr  (Read 13827 times)

Offline Dengar

• Youngling
  • Vintage Rules
    • View Profile
Re: Rorworr
« Reply #15 on: October 4, 2003, 11:40 PM »
I purchased one on ebay the other day and I am still waiting to get it.  It is already opened, so that settles the issue for me.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #16 on: October 5, 2003, 02:16 AM »
It'll give your wookie ranks a little diversity.  Mine is chilling in my Cantina, which is a huge cluster mess.  I mean, the one-eyed green thing from MOnster's Inc. is in there saying hi for god's sake!

So's the Nazi Ghestapo Officer Toht from Indiana Jones.  He's Seig Heiling a Trandoshan in a tan coat I made.  Looks really stupid, but that was more the goal I guess.

Casting the unique wookie head should be something I attempt at some point because it is a definitely different sculpt.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 3, 2004, 11:21 AM »
I have never even heard of this figure.  What movie was he in?  I noticed that Brian's Toys has him as loose, but no carded.  I have never heard of Rorworr.  Weird! ???
« Last Edit: March 4, 2004, 11:10 AM by Mainland05 »
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: March 3, 2004, 01:41 PM »
Rorworr (also my namesake on other forums and formally here) is not in any movies. He is a character from the RPG Invasion of Theed game. Hasbro decided to make an exclusive figure to help sales I guess. So, I guess we would call him a modern EU figure.

He comes on a green POTJ minicard and is packed in the RPG box with dice, character sheets and info, the game rules and guides and an adventure (Invasion of Theed). I have a source that has 3 or 4 collecting dust on the shelves if ever anyone wants me to pick this up for them. I have already bought 3 games ($14 or $15) to get to the figure. He is just a Wookiee and I can't resist.
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2010, 11:31 PM »
Ideal for wookiee troop builders.
potj sculptors made his face slight different from Chewie.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 4, 2011, 01:27 PM »
Just nabbed this guy off Ebay for about $5.50 shipped after applying some holiday Ebucks I earned.  Happy to get him for such a low price - knocks another figure off my "to do list".   :)