Author Topic: Phoenix Suns (seeking input)  (Read 2101 times)

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Phoenix Suns (seeking input)
« on: October 9, 2005, 12:03 PM »
All,

My family went to Tucson to see the Suns play an inter squad game last night.  For those interested click on this.  Most shots taken with a Canon 350D / Sigma 300mm lens / F5.6 / ISO1600 from the fourth row.

I am new to the art of photography so any comments or feedback is welcomed.

Please advise which two or three shots look the best to you and why?  I am trying to decide which shot or shots to enlarge.

Thanks,

DBK
« Last Edit: October 9, 2005, 01:49 PM by DaBigKahuna »

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Phoenix Suns (seeking input)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 12:03 AM »
Some great photos in there, DBK - that's an impressive camera you've got for those closeups.

My favourites:

#3 - Steve 'MVP' Nash - the look of concentration on his face is great and the picture is nicely focused on him with the crowd blurred.

#13 - Eddie House in action - great action shot with the player in the air.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Phoenix Suns (seeking input)
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 10:50 AM »
Nice pics DBK, looks like it was a fun night.  Always nice to see the Suns play I'm sure.  I'd have to agree with Jesse on the photos, #3 and #13 are both great pics.  Not really any bad ones in the bunch though, lots of great player shots.  Hope to see Phoenix do well again this year, although the news of Amare being out at least 4 months is definitely crappy.  Hopefully it isn't nearly as severe as when players like Penny Hardaway, Allan Houston, and Chris Webber had the same type of injury - those guys were never the same.  It doesn't sound as if it is, and plus he's only like 22 or something.