Author Topic: What does your JD forum member name mean?  (Read 26602 times)

Offline Darthshader

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • TradeFederation.net
Re: What does your JD forum member name mean?
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2005, 03:16 PM »
My 'net name was developed for the fact that I own a window tinting company, and love SW.  8)

The ony thing shady about me is my tinting. ;D

Offline Gamorrean Jedi

• Youngling
  • a llama bit my sister!
    • View Profile
    • Gamorrean Jedi.com
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2005, 03:26 PM »
What you see is what you get. It means nothing... Ok theres a long story as to what it really means, but I'm not gonna tell it. so there. :P
Seen any Star Wars figures lately? I haven't.
This years running of the Bulls score: Bulls 11, Humans 0 :D

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2005, 07:02 PM »
Well..I think the Matt part is obvious.  The fury however, I put on when I was first getting online and trying to find a screenname for AOL.  They wouldn't take Just Matt, and there were this group of fighters that came on the bombing range I worked at (my first AF assignment), and were real great when we had our EW (Electronic Warfare) simulators up on them.  They're flight callsign was "fury" so I added that and 13 to get MattFURY13.  Even though I don't use AOL much anymore (my parents use the account so I still have it), I've kept the mattfury in my e-mail for continuity's sake.

Odd thing is, my AF callsign/nickname is Obi-Wan....but I doubt I could get that to go through on any SW forum.  ;D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2005, 07:53 PM »
I chose Princess a long time ago (99), and wish I could change it now, but it's kind of stuck...
When I was 6 and the movie came out, I thought I was a princess (no, really) and therefore liked Leia's character, etc, since we had that in common.  ;) 
My father was one of the head guys in a Mardi Gras Krewe in New Orleans and since I was able to walk I would dress in a ball gown every year, complete w/ tiara, as I was one of the "princesses".   At the ball, I would carry the amulets down the middle of the ball to the "coronation" of the King and Queen of the year.  I had this really cool looking plaque in old script w/ a ribbon and medal w/ my name on it in the hallway at home, too- I thought that was the royal papers kind of thing.  It was actually an honorary citizen of N.O. thing.  Kids.
Anyway, after I took the name Princess all the Princess stuff started coming out and all- and it's just irritating, but, hey, I'll deal w/ it...
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2005, 11:33 PM »
I was just trying to find something kinda humorous.  I settled on Holographic Elvis since I have the sideburns and even though he's dead, "Spirit of Elvis" just didn't have that SW flavor to it. 

Offline Aaron_D

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2005, 11:52 PM »
Mine's pretty obvious, and rather boring I suppose.  First name, last initial.  Aaron Davidson.  Yep, I'm creative like that.

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2005, 12:15 AM »
Well I came up with mine after being a serious metalhead for some time. And Im particular to the Jedi so I put two favs together.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2005, 10:35 AM »
Mine's pretty obvious, and rather boring I suppose.  First name, last initial.  Aaron Davidson.  Yep, I'm creative like that.

I guess the Davidson name ain't a creative bunch - Mikey D(avidson)
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Xander

• Jedi Initiate
  • She-mantis, Ampata, Anya…a true demon magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2005, 02:43 PM »
Mine's Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm not really into him as a character, except I like the whole show, but didn't want a female name from another character. Of course.  I started with Xander at other boards, and for the sake of continuity just keep the same name now. 

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2005, 12:11 AM »
I got tired of the HMI moniker, and I'm using this name at most other boards now, so I figured I'd bring it here too.

It's a lyric in a Pearl Jam tune, plus I like the way it rolls off the tongue.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline JediKnight87

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2005, 05:02 AM »
My name represents what I first called myself on Starwars.com, used the name for Jedi Knight Outcast II and the 87 represents the year I was born.
"Now I am the Master!"-Darth Vader

Offline Commander CuDa

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • CLICK HERE TO GET A COLLECTION VERY CHEAP
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2005, 02:38 PM »
Cuda was a muscle car  I love lol the repeat of 3 is an old michael schumacher number....
CHECK OUT MY WEB SITE TO VIEW AND BUY MY COLLECTION !

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2005, 03:09 PM »
Nothing exciting at all......T for Tracy -- Amidala for, well, you know.....  I wish I had spent a little more time coming up with a more creative name.  I also use Torgana on other forums.  Don't know why I went with Tamidala since I've always identified with Leia since I was a kid.......... :-\
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2005, 03:33 PM »
Because I'm a fat/slow sloth and I can name myself after one,coincidentally, I also frequently side with the bad guys so I slapped 'em both together.

likes to frequent(stalk) toy retailers late at nite eating red vines, junior mints, ahhh yes, whoppers and drinking coke of course ;) waiting for pallets to be pulled out to get first picks :-X :-* ;)   

LOL, FAT-Happy(cares not)

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2005, 03:57 PM »
nothing original since its just the lil mr. potato head coming to a store near u  ;D