Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Sideshow Premium Format Figures

<< < (94/94)

Jesse James:
I so want the PF Tarkin, but price kills it for me.  I love all things GMT, but just can't see a logical excuse in me that would justify this much for one thing to add to my collection.  Not at this stage of my life anyway.  :'(  Maybe down the road and hopefully for less, haha.

A 1/6 figure and I'd probably have caved.

Dave:
Finally pulled the trigger on my first Sideshow figure and got the Holiday Yoda.

Does anyone know if there are known edition sizes for these and if the figures/statues are individually numbered like Gentle Giant busts?  I couldn't seem to find either on my Holiday Yoda.

JesseVader08:
I have a PF Vader and Ben, and they are both numbered on the bottom of the base, so I'd assume all of their PF would be the same.  But perhaps with it being a Xmas-themed item, they didn't feel it was necessary?  That would seem odd though.

edit - Do you mean the 1/6 scale figure?  I found it on SS's site, but they don't seem to list the edition size.  Strange.  I'm pretty sure the 1/6 figures usually have a set edition as well.

solrac:
I got a few Sideshow gift cards at the SDCC, Just PM me if you want one and I'll give you the code.

Morgbug:
Anyone have any gift cards from SDCC or were there any this year? 

Seriously considering the PF Snowtrooper.   :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version