Community > Celebration III: Indianapolis

C3 Schwag or what will you be in line for?

(1/13) > >>

Morgbug:
Just picked up on the fact there'll be a mini saber from MR at C3, so that's two lines that I know of thus far.  I thought we should keep track, if only for fun....

1. C3 exclusive talking Vader figure
2. C3 Master Replicas mini-saber (details?)

Jeff:
Since we'll likely be lumped together in a group, I'll proably just go where you and J-MAC tell me to go...

For sure I'm going to grab my allotment of 4 C3 Vaders (for me and a couple other local guys) and I'll probably try to buy up the rest of the exclusives as well to bring back here and offer up to my "groupies".

You groupies know who you are... ;)

Jeff

Morgbug:
So what you're saying is we'll be moving as one large, drunken JD-mass? :P  Just going from line to line being obnoxious and spouting RS eptithets the whole way?

Famine:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on February 22, 2005, 03:06 PM ---So what you're saying is we'll be moving as one large, drunken JD-mass? :P  Just going from line to line being obnoxious and spouting RS eptithets the whole way?
--- End quote ---

Any clue if Greg(g) is gonna be there?

Anywhat, I'm heading got the Vaders, The MiniSabers, and hopefully a Gentle Giant bust exclusive if they have one.

Kevin

JediMAC:
A drunken mass works for me...   :P

But are we talking lines for exclusives (only) here?  Or just lines in general?  'Cause there's definitely gonna be other lines we'll be waiting forever in outside of chasing exclusives.  That's assuming you want to go to any of the more popular events/panels/viewings in the bigger convention rooms.

As for excusives, nothing else really comes to mind yet, but I'm sure there'll probably be a few more.  Maybe GG?  I dunno...

Lots and lots o' lines.  That'll be the theme for the trip.  That, and Hooters, of course.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version