Collectibles > Clone Wars '03-'05

Possible Animated Wave 4?

(1/8) > >>

Nicklab:
More on the way.  READ ALL ABOUT IT!

edit: I'm going to spilt this topic off for talk of possible wave 4 and beyond...

SilverZ:
That's great to hear! What a surprise for them to be doing this in the midst of ROTS. They'd better keep shipping the clone variations, or there'll be hell to pay.  >:(

Not too keen on Walmart exclusives, though.

Darby:
Hopefully it means we'll get those Armored Obi and Snow Bunny Padme figures we've been waiting for.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Spuffy on February 20, 2005, 05:50 PM ---Hopefully it means we'll get those Armored Obi and Snow Bunny Padme figures we've been waiting for.

--- End quote ---

Ixzactly.  That would be cool. 

As always, looking for help on these.  Walmart exclusive is disconcerting, it will likely be US only as Wally up here has never carried them.

SilverZ:
Strange that we're so close to the new season and the DVD release, and there's been so little shown on the actual new episodes. Other than the new look for Anakin, I can't tell you a thing about the show, or any other characters that appear in it. And it makes me wonder:

When are we going to see real Season 3 characters in plastic? This next round?

There's at least 1 more assortment of say 4 figures from Season 1/2 I want (Padme Bunny, Clonebi-Wan, 3P0, Blue ARC) and we have no idea what's cool that could be seen from Season 3. I just hope the line chugs along long enough to deliver everything we want.

I really do still like this line, with the massive exception of the lameness of the clone variant availablitly. Grrrr.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version