Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Choose sides - Empire or Rebellion?

(1/3) > >>

Angry Ewok:
I've been wanting to post a thread like this for some time now, so here we go. If you were a part of the Star Wars universe (we can all play pretend, can't we ;) ), where would you stand? Alliance? Empire? Bounty Hunter? Commoner?

Well, I would have to choose the Galactic Empire. I'd want to be either an officer of the Imperial Navy or a TIE Interceptor Pilot...

How bout y'all?

JediMAC:
Hmm, each one of them has it's pros and cons, but I'm going to have to go with Bounty Hunter.  It's just way more cool and mysterious.  You can be your own boss and call you own shots, wear the cooler outfits, work for either side, shoot whoever you want with no repercussions, etc.  Just an overall bada$$, really...

Reconsgt:
Well I would side with the Imperials at this point. Mainly because of my affiliation with the 501st. I am a Tie pilot currently and working on a stormtrooper armor.

Scott:
Rebel...fighting the power of the tyrranical government.  Hiding in secret bases blowing up multi-trillion dollar bases by shooting a missle down the toilet vent...bliss baby

dustrho:
Bounty Hunter for sure.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version