Collectibles > Clone Wars '03-'05

2003 Clone Wars Republic Gunship

<< < (2/9) > >>

Nicklab:
I've seen a wholesale sheet that indicates there will be two different Gunships issued for this year.  The Clone Wars version appears to be only different packaging, and possibly an alternate paint job.  The wholesale price for this is $22.

Then, there's the Gunship with added firepower.  This one wholesales for approximately $30 or more.  It's probably the one that includes 3 Clone Troopers and may have electronics.  There are already battery sized compartments in the base of the wings, and the rocket launchers on the top of the ship seem light capable.  Just look at the transparent rockets...perfect lightpipe.

T K - 114:
 I would like to see the turrets on the side have a green light effect to them when you press something. Sound effects are a given vote but actually i would love to hear  the "lift off " sound that the gunships made in the film. I thought that was a very cool sound effect.

Now if only Hasbro could make a SW astroid that blew apart and made the " sonic charge " effect..  ...yeah buddy...

T K - 114

max_one:
i ve decided that i'll take them both, i'm not picky.

Angry Ewok:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on February  9, 2003, 10:04 PM ---I've seen a wholesale sheet that indicates there will be two different Gunships issued for this year.  The Clone Wars version appears to be only different packaging, and possibly an alternate paint job.  The wholesale price for this is $22.

Then, there's the Gunship with added firepower.  This one wholesales for approximately $30 or more.  It's probably the one that includes 3 Clone Troopers and may have electronics.  There are already battery sized compartments in the base of the wings, and the rocket launchers on the top of the ship seem light capable.  Just look at the transparent rockets...perfect lightpipe.

--- End quote ---
Very interesting, Nick. I didn't know that anyone had a clue about the price range of the 'added fire-power' Gunship. Thanks for posting this, I for one have been educated! $30 isn't bad at all for an electronic Gunship with a couple of Clones.  8)

JediMAC:
The key word used by Nick though was wholesale - not retail.  They'll unfortunately be more expensive when they hits the store floors, for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version