Author Topic: ROTS Gunship - Where the hell is it?!  (Read 26234 times)

Offline Kenobi91

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS Gunship - Where the hell is it?!
« Reply #60 on: October 2, 2005, 10:22 PM »
Nicklab, where exactly are you at that you saw them on the shelf? I've been searching for this since May.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #61 on: October 2, 2005, 11:10 PM »
I saw some of these this morning.  What is all the fuss about?   ???

Well I have to say that I have not seen a single one at any store in either Ohio, Michigan or Indiana since May.  But I only do toy runs twice a week.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline bluesnaggletooth1

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 2, 2005, 11:21 PM »
Bought my second Gunship yesterday at TRU in Los Angeles. Only the second time I've seen it (first time was 4/3, when I bought my first one). Keep a lookout guys, tney are still shipping!!!

Snags

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 2, 2005, 11:59 PM »
I saw at least two sitting on a TRU shelf in Connecticutt this morning.  And I saw it quite a bit at KayBee when the ROTS line launched.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 3, 2005, 09:35 PM »
I keep telling you guys, they're all in Canada.  I left yet another behind today.  They disappear every so often, but I think they screwed up and put them all in trilogo packaging ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 7, 2005, 04:55 PM »
if anyone still needs one,  KBToys.com has them in STOCK
« Last Edit: October 7, 2005, 04:56 PM by SpudTrooper »

Offline rishakra

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2005, 10:12 AM »
I found two (bought one) at KB Toys in Springfield VA on Saturday.  It was $29.99.  I've passed on them all until now.  They totally grew on me and I also lucked out and found a Target Clone Battle Pack on the shelf.   Scalpers really have Targets number as all they do is use the DCPI # and if YOU don't use it then you are SOL.  I've just about given up on the Stealth Trooper and it hasn't even come out yet.  I'm thinking about ordering it from overseas... :'(

Blake

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2005, 05:50 PM »
Don't give up...  Keep plugging away.  I went the day the Target Clone was due to release and scored 2 that day so there's luck if you go immediately...  Just gotta be on the ball I guess.

I've heard tell that the Gunship was at KB Toys up here around Pittsburgh as well, and I don't believe it was overpriced compared to elsewhere.  So that's good news for people still hunting that thing down.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2005, 09:54 PM »
Last night I finally got around to putting the decals on and trying out the various missile shooting thingies. I wish they'd tweaked the decals since the blue clashes with the new olive-green/mustard trim.

For some reason I'm really delighted with the side doors that open at the touch of a button.

Great vehicle all around.
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 1, 2005, 01:22 PM »
check your local Kay-bee's boy's and girls.  over the weekend i saw a total of 5 gunships in the 2 kb's closest to my house.  of course i had to buy 3 of them, keep them away from those scalpers.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
  • You did what? With who's cow? For a FF Weequay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 1, 2005, 03:36 PM »
Greetings everyone! Long time stalker, 1st time poster. (I just don't have much time to actually dedicate to too many message boards) Thanks for the tip, I haven't seen one of these since Midnight Madness and all of those were smashed to hell and back. Here's hoping that these will be plentiful, I overheard a kid the other day searching for one at TRU and just thought to myself, good luck with that one, I search almost every other day and haven't had any luck yet. 
The most prized possession of my entire star wars collection is my Sega Trilogy Special Edition Pinball Machine.

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 1, 2005, 08:40 PM »
Got one! Kay Bee Toys in Tuttle Mall in Dublin Ohio. They had two but when the associate got down the first one for me she dropped it on the corner of the ladder putting a fist size hole in the side of the box. I took the other one. :) Still one there though for someone who doesn't care that the box is dinged hard.
The most prized possession of my entire star wars collection is my Sega Trilogy Special Edition Pinball Machine.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #72 on: November 1, 2005, 10:30 PM »
Hey, I almost bought that one with the damage on it.  Maybe I'll go back to tuttle and get it :P
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 2, 2005, 02:48 PM »
When where you there? Either I just missed you or you were the only other guy in the store at the time I bought mine! It was my first stop on my way to Wally world and Best buy which neither of those stops did me any good. Still no twins figures, unleashed vaders were sold out (I'm glad my buddy at work picked me up one on his lunch break) and no chance of a clone 3 pack for the dvd release. I swear that box was cherry before she dropped. Almost made me want to cry :'( Good to see someone else local on here.

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 2, 2005, 03:47 PM »
We had 10 hit one of our local TRU's today and the guy told me more were on the way.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3