while i do see the point in trying to stay on the good side of the drunk, it seems to me that our first priority is to stay alive, stay out of prison & the hands of the empire and to find our uncle. sometimes doing the right thing isn't doing the right thing.....
so sign me up for knock him out!
- knock him out, plant the commlink in his hand, the rest of the dead troopers equipment on him as well.
- if you are stopped and questioned, give them some story about the drunk stumbbled into the elevator, fiddiling with somthing in his hand, then fell over and passed out.
- if there isn't anyone waiting for you, and there aren't any witnesses, drag the drunk into a dark corner, leave him a few credits for his next fix, and the inconvienience, and ditch the commlink and gear else where.
- if the imperials take the drunk, it may be a good idea to get a new outfit. drunk or not, there's no sense in taking a chance on the drunk being able to identify you!
- if everything goes somewhat our way, hopefully we'll be off to our long awaited meeting!