Author Topic: Assault Vehicle Assortment  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Assault Vehicle Assortment
« on: March 7, 2005, 10:26 AM »
I apologize if there is a duplicate thread already dedicated to these vehicles... I didn't see one, but admittedly, I didn't look very hard either...

Anyway - on a whim this morning I hit the Target in Brick, NJ on my way to work. I wanted to see if there was a chance that our Targets were going to see the Mid-size vehicles early just like I read in Matt's report from Friday.

It turns out, I hit the jackpot! I was able to get two of Grevious' Wheel Bike, 2 Obi-Wan Starfighters and one Droid Tri-Fighter.

I don't know why there was multiples of the first two and not of the Droid fighter. I went into the store right when it opened at 8AM so I don't think that there was anyone who could have hit-up the stuff before me.

When I get home tonight I'll open up the wheel bike and snap a couple of pics and post them here.

This same Target also had the EPIII Galactic Heroes asst.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Assault Vehicle Assortment
« Reply #1 on: March 7, 2005, 11:46 AM »
I apologize if there is a duplicate thread already dedicated to these vehicles... I didn't see one, but admittedly, I didn't look very hard either...

A few people (myself included) have mentioned finding these this past weekend in the Basic Figure Leak: Already, so I guess we should make that one more for all early leak reports...

As for the rest, I think there are already topics started for Grievous' Wheel Bike and Obi-Wan's Starfighter and now the Droid Tr-Fighter, so feel free to post pictures of your loot there!   :)

Jeff
« Last Edit: March 7, 2005, 11:58 AM by Nataku »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender