Author Topic: Does Army Building make me a bad person?  (Read 13601 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Does Army Building make me a bad person?
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2005, 01:28 AM »
I'd like to find SA's and TE Gunners even.  :)  I'm seeing Commanders though on every trip, just not every store.

It's amazing though what the movie's release did to the product...  Like during AOTC's premiere the figure totals didn't really dwindle.  I went out tonight for my post-ROTS premiere toy run and both Wal-Mart's I hit were hit HARD and had some empty pegs even...  Target had gotten some figures in because there was remnants new stuff that wasn't around last week prior to the film's release but it looked like a lot had moved.  Toys R Us had even noticeably been depleted of all types of figures, but the vehicle department looked either replenished or the same as last time there.

The army builders available I noticed were the new Wookiee, Neimodian, and Clone Commanders/Pilots.  Those other Clones are high on my list to pick up in multiples, but so far I've only been able to build a nice #6 army...  The TE's and SA's are just non-existant, though their case-mates are definitely there taunting me. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
Re: Does Army Building make me a bad person?
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2005, 04:28 AM »
Our stores got hit pretty hard after the movie opened too, especially Target, and especially those Force Battler things.  They've restocked pretty well for now (WM is hopeless) but they're still getting figures fast and furious.

SA Clone and Tank Gunner also the only no shows around here.  And the red Guard.