Author Topic: Need some EU Stuff  (Read 2931 times)

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
Need some EU Stuff
« on: March 19, 2003, 11:31 AM »
I'm looking for the following items:

Loose/Complete:
Pilot/Driver figures from the three Art Of Star Wars vehicles (Expanded Universe). Ill buy the vehicles if necessary, or MIB if necessary
POTJ Darth Maul Sith Attack Deluxe Figure (will buy carded if needbe)

Loose/Complete/including NM/M Force File:
POTJ Qui Gon Jedi Training
POTJ Obi Wan Jedi Training
POTJ Obi Wan Cold Weather Gear
I will buy carded if necessary

MOMC:
POTJ Darth Maul Sith Apprentice

If you can help, please email me at adamclowe@earthlink.net
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Need some EU Stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2003, 02:11 PM »
Haven't seen that stuff around in a while, but I'll keep my eye out for them for ya'...

Were you initially passing on all the EU stuff Adam, and now have decided to snatch it up after all...?

I'd imagine most of those can be had for fairly cheap of the 'Bay, since the EU stuff isn't always popular with some people, and none if those were HTF at retail at all.

Good luck with your search!

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2003, 02:19 PM »
Yeah, at first I avoided EU like the plague, but within the past months, Ive come to appreciate it! :)

Most of it is fairly easy to find on Ebay, unfortunately it's always one piece at a time. I'd like to try to buy it all at once if possible, or at least in large groups

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2003, 02:32 PM »
Also need a MIMB Action Fleet Slave 1 (Saga) and an Action Fleet Republic Gunship (box condition doesnt matter)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2003, 03:04 PM »
Also need a MIMB Action Fleet Slave 1 (Saga) and an Action Fleet Republic Gunship (box condition doesnt matter)
I wouldn't be too worried about those two items just yet, since they're just barely starting to trickle out to retail in the last week or two.  I'm sure you'll see these soon enough...  Now the recent AF Snowspeeder and AT-AT are a different story.  Those things were released a few months ago, and I only saw them ONE time each - both at WM.  Those are VHTF apparently...

Do you collect both boxed AND loose for the AF line too Adam?  If so, wow!  I don't even do that...  Just loose AF for me, though I do keep all of the boxes as well so I can (almost) make them look MIMB if I ever so desire...   :)

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2003, 03:12 PM »
Do you need the AF Snowspeeder or ATAT? Two area WalMarts have about three of each per store.

Yeah, I collect boxed and loose Action Fleet as well, but only Saga. I have a few Galoob MIBs, but Im not going to go that far.

I did managed to find 2 Republic Assault Ships (1 for opening, 1 for boxed), a good box-keeper Republic Gunship and a Slave 1 whose box was in pretty miserable condition. I've heard a lot of concer over the new plastic bubble design, but so far the only damage I've seen was to the cardboard try portion. Im really anxious to get another Republic Gunship to open; it may become my favorite Saga Action Fleet vehicle...