Author Topic: RotS TV Commercials at the OS!  (Read 8697 times)

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
Re: RotS TV Commercials at the OS!
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2005, 06:41 PM »
I watched most of these with the sound off since I don't want to be spoiled any more than I already am. But they are frickin blowing my mind.

The shot in the last one where Anakin kneels to Palps in the office gave me major chills even with total silence. :o :'(
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Taminar

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Auriette's Website
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2005, 06:44 PM »
Just watched "End of Wars" -- Beautiful, but it gives me chills.

does anyone know how to download these?  They're not showing up in my temporary internet files/cache, and I really want to save them on CD!
When a lottery ticket worth $320 million ends up in the wrong hands, who wins in the end? Watch "Payoff" -- http://members.cox.net/payoff

Offline Aaron_D

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2005, 05:07 AM »
I've been catching a bunch of pretty funny Star Wars commercials on the tube lately, but I think they're mostly for the Burger King promotion going on.  Some classic stuff though!  Chewbacca doing voice work in a recording studio, a Stormtrooper blasting an oven in the kitchen to heat the food up, and Darth Vader telling some guy "I am your...Uncle!"  Too funny.  I really hope they add all of these officially licensed commercials as an extra on the eventual ROTS DVD later this year, since I've been too lazy to tape any of them.

Offline Taminar

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Auriette's Website
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2005, 06:34 PM »
We never got our satellite dish hooked back up after the hurricane came through last fall and we moved.  So, I really don't get any television to try to tape the commercials (or the specials or George on the O.C.).  I would even buy a separate DVD that had all the commercials on it (and maybe even some of the old toy commercials).

When a lottery ticket worth $320 million ends up in the wrong hands, who wins in the end? Watch "Payoff" -- http://members.cox.net/payoff

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2005, 02:22 PM »

Offline Herbert_Ackermans

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2005, 03:55 PM »
We've been getting some new ROTS TV-adds overhere. One was particularly interesting, with a sort of up-tempo Imp. March mixed underneath.

Sounded very good, looked great as well.