Author Topic: Holo Yoda?  (Read 22000 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Holo Yoda?
« Reply #60 on: April 2, 2005, 11:53 PM »
Anybody else get lucky?

Yeah I did and so did 4 others in MN :)

Count me in as another one of the lucky MN guys.  The one I was handed was minty-mint, so I was very happy to be able to get one so nice. 

I ordered a second off Amazon today to score my opener, no fuss no muss and no risking the fact that TRU may not have them come the 10th...  :)

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 3, 2005, 04:39 PM »
I received an e-mail from Amazon today that my Holo Yoda order has "been delayed".  Suddenly, I am very nervous that these are suddenly going to be sold out, leaving a lot of less than happy collectors...   :(

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 3, 2005, 05:43 PM »
I received an e-mail from Amazon today that my Holo Yoda order has "been delayed".  Suddenly, I am very nervous that these are suddenly going to be sold out, leaving a lot of less than happy collectors...   :(

That was the fear I was having.  I ordered mine around 12:05 online and it was already shipping Sat morning.  I received my track number to confirm.  I just wish I would of ordered two since my TRU did not get any of these in ???  And I had planned on using the online one for my loose collection.

Online Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 4, 2005, 01:09 AM »

Strange.  My order is due to get to my house on Wednesday.  Well, if there's any kind of a goof, I can rest assured thanks to the one Holo Yoda I got at the Times Square TRU today.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 4, 2005, 06:37 AM »
Anybody else get lucky?
Yeah I did and so did 4 others in MN :)

The TRU in Toms River, NJ had a single case of 12, they gave them out to the first twelve people in line Friday night. My son and I were #1 and #2 so we were lucky enough to get two.

It was nice to get it so easily, but we had to step aside to get the two figures and since they let everyone in at once, by the time we got to the display it was CHAOS. So we ended up not being able to grab as much as we wanted - it turned out okay though since I found everything I needed by the end of the weekend (for the most part)...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 4, 2005, 08:43 AM »
Our local TRU didn't have a MM event, so haven't seen those here.  Are they still possibly showing up on the 10th?  That was sort of what I was waiting for and avoided ordering one online, so hopefully that is the case.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 4, 2005, 09:39 AM »
Our local TRU didn't have a MM event, so haven't seen those here.  Are they still possibly showing up on the 10th?  That was sort of what I was waiting for and avoided ordering one online, so hopefully that is the case.

The Holo Yodas weren't supposed to be out at Midnight Madness - they were really supposed to come out on the 10th as a gift-with a $25 purchase.

If your store didn't have a MM and didn't put them out yet, they are probably following instructions and saving them for the 10th.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #67 on: April 4, 2005, 11:30 AM »
I got my Amazon confirmation saying the order has shipped!  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 5, 2005, 01:36 AM »
So are these all sold out already? Or will they still be available on 4/10 for those of us who didn't get any yet??   :(

SilverZ

« Reply #69 on: April 5, 2005, 02:36 AM »
I have a feeling Amazon shut down orders for the figure after the MM window was over, so they'll have parallel stock for the 10th. I'm not worrying... yet.  :)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 5, 2005, 09:09 AM »
I think we should be able to get this.  They have always come through with the silver figures - R2-D2 and the Sandtrooper - in the past at least. 

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 5, 2005, 12:14 PM »

Good news!  Amazon e-mailed me that my order has been shipped.  Phew.

So it looks like these guys should still be available on the 10th.  They sure put a good scare in me though...

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #72 on: April 5, 2005, 03:20 PM »
I got mine in the mail today from Amazon :)
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 5, 2005, 03:22 PM »
I got mine in the mail today from Amazon :)

How was the condition?

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #74 on: April 6, 2005, 09:51 PM »
Got mine from Amazon as well, both arrived in excellent condition...

I actually opened one of mine to join the loose collection.  It appears the Yoda is the Saga Yoda from the Yoda w/Padawan 2-pack.

The best part is he is just like the Saga Padawan Yoda - no peg holes in his feet, so much for using the peg that is on the holo "jungle" base!  :P

Pretty cool figure, looks pretty good mixed in with the Jedi council - too bad there was no holo cane that came with him.   :(

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender