Community > Watto's Junk Yard

How's the weather?

<< < (360/361) > >>

solrac:
Man it's been hot here in San Diego, there were at least 9 fires at the same time last week. Most were  in the North County and the Inland part of the County, even here in the coast it was in the 90's. The smoke was seen from Orange county to Mexico. Camp Pendleton Marine base was also hit with a fire. This week it's in the 60's and 70's, back to perfection.

Jesse James:
I just hope you guys get rain man...  Lots of very slow drizzling rain over along period of time.  No downpours, just quenching stuff.  Stay safe out there man.

I Am Sith:
Chicago's pretty white at the moment.  At least 6-8" down already and projecting blizzard conditions from 4pm - 9pm tonight.  Can easily see 1.5-2' by the time it's all done.

Good luck East coast, it's coming your way next.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on February  1, 2015, 11:14 AM ---Chicago's pretty white at the moment.  At least 6-8" down already and projecting blizzard conditions from 4pm - 9pm tonight.  Can easily see 1.5-2' by the time it's all done.

--- End quote ---

We've shipped all the snow south this summer.  Honestly, if we don't get snow in February then I'll be riding my bike to work in March without much hassle.  That happens about once every ten years or so the last time being around 2003.

Qui-Gon Jim:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on February  1, 2015, 11:14 AM ---Chicago's pretty white at the moment.  At least 6-8" down already and projecting blizzard conditions from 4pm - 9pm tonight.  Can easily see 1.5-2' by the time it's all done.

--- End quote ---
It's coming late here to CT. We already have about a foot and a half from last week. I hate snow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version