Author Topic: The Infancy of Finally Having My Stuff Displayed and Not Just Stored  (Read 162 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
I don't post these pics because of how amazing my display looks (shelf is ugly, still too much clutter), but for the first time in 20 years (when there was so little stuff) I have a line of figs that I can see all at the same time.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:57 AM by GrandMoffNick »
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
Nice start!  I've planned out my own shelf displays, and I'm on the verge of buying the materials.  So you're ahead of me.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Great start Nick!  I can't seem to get past the "organized chaos" of my collection room.  At least in our new house I have it all in one room!
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
Addition to the Custom Shelf in my 6" display.
Wish I had a photo update that was more stuff displayed but not a lot of progress made.
And yes I will trade the vintage iMac for vintage Star Wars toys  ;)

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:54 PM by GrandMoffNick »
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"