Author Topic: Rex certs and UPCs for free!  (Read 1876 times)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Rex certs and UPCs for free!
« on: April 2, 2008, 12:34 PM »
Anyone needing a Rex certificate, PM me. I got two cases of TFU figs yesterday. I'm trading/selling (at cost) off 4 of those figs and saving a few of the certs for me. However, I still have about 15 certs left. I won't need them. First come first served. Maximum of 2 though please, as I want to be as fair as I can to as many people possible.

Also, I have a good many UPCs to go with those. PM me if you need those as well. Deference will be given to those I have had deals with in the past for the UPCs (the certs are for anyone however).

You will need to send me a PM stating if you want 1 or 2 Certs and if you do or do not need a set of 4 UPCs. It's Only 4 UPCs per person, no more. Again just to be fair.

As well, you will need to mail me a self addressed stamp envelope so that I can send the cert and/or UPCs to you.

If you request both a cert and UPCs and I've run out of UPCs I will still send you the cert in the envelope you send me.

Doing it this way is still much cheaper than you having to buy the figures to get the cert and UPCs (especially if you're not an opener).

-Sal
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Rex certs and UPCs for free!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 10:50 AM »
For all of those who sent me your Self Addressed Stamped Envelope, your certs and/or UPCs are in the mail today.

I still have more of both, so it anyone else needs these, PM me. For those who have already sent me SASEs, if you'd like a second cert or need more UPCs, I'm open to that now, since all of them were not spoken for already. PM me first however before just sending an envelope, so I can tell you if I have any left at that point.

-Sal
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline FETT1

• Youngling
  • ...whack the zom-B!!!...
    • View Profile
Re: Rex certs and UPCs for free!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 12:04 AM »
...PM / EMAIL SENT....NEED ONE (x1) upc + one(x1) certificate...any help would be GREAT...
references over @ SNOWTROOPERS...

THXS,
FETT1