Author Topic: JD Staff  (Read 2279 times)

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
JD Staff
« on: April 7, 2005, 02:43 PM »
I wanted to take a moment to give props to the new Jedidefender.com staff members.  I always noticed that the front page was a bit lacking with breaking news. 

I do realize we have much more important things in life besides collecting, but days would go by without any updates.  That has been remedied and I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the effort of the staff here, it is appreciated.

I have especiall enjoyed the Image Database Updates.  This makes me really want to open up my figures, which I believe I will in the near future.

Again, thanks guys!

DBK     
« Last Edit: April 7, 2005, 11:00 PM by DaBigKahuna »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: JD Staff
« Reply #1 on: April 7, 2005, 02:51 PM »
Thanks Matthew.  It's actually several new, or newer, staff members that have been kicking ass on the news lately.  Jeff/Nataku came aboard a while ago now, but he's been leading the charge with the news for us, especially following Scott's retirement.  Then JesseVader08 came aboard just recently, and he's been tearing it up on the main page as well!  Then add the occasional contribution from KBZ now too, to go along with JesseJames solid input there as well, and JD's news coverage has really become quite good.

But the photo archive that's been jumping lately is all Jared's (Tydirium's) doing, so we're all very thankful for that.  8)

All these guys have definitely been some great additions to the JD staff, that's for sure!  Going into all the SW related stuff this spring, including 4/2 Midnight Madness, C3 in Indy, and the final SW installment ROTS movie, we knew we wanted to get a boost of manpower from a few more of the sterling collectors in the community, so that JD could really bring all the important news to our members during this wild and crazy period of Star Wars insanity...

So thanks for noticing their great efforts.   8)

- M
« Last Edit: April 7, 2005, 02:54 PM by JediMAC »

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 7, 2005, 03:01 PM »
I wanted to take a moment to give props to the new Jedidefender.com staff member.
  DBK     

Let me say thank you, for your thank you.   :)

It's great to hear that the efforts of everyone here are being enjoyed!

And let me add another update to expect in the near future: our checklists.  I'm currently working on updating these so that they are again a valuable resource for the current lines.

Cheers!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 7, 2005, 03:46 PM »
Yep - there's been more updates lately, which is nice to see.

:P

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 7, 2005, 07:52 PM »
I've noticed it too so here's my "Great Job" pat-on-the-back.  You guys all rock!!
Beth

SilverZ

« Reply #5 on: April 8, 2005, 02:41 AM »
Thanks a lot for the kind words and support -- it is really kind that you made the mention.  :)