Author Topic: Am I the only one who hasn't seen the Tarkin wave and everything after?  (Read 7572 times)

Offline Ranat

• Youngling
  • Giggity Giggity!
    • View Profile
I have yet to find the Tarkin wave, the Utaupan Warrior, and the Obi-Pilot wave. Oh, and the Clone re-paints.  ::)
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
I've seen the Tarkin wave twice, and both of these were within three days of each other at the same Wal-Mart.  The first stocking was when I found my "Lazy Eye Tarkin" (which I passed along to a friend), and the second stocking on June 14th was when I got my replacement.  Since then, I haven't seen any of those figures again.

The WM closest to me hasn't restocked basic action figures at all since late May/early June (and that was the 41-44 case), and with the exception of more cases of that same C1 assortment and a single case of the "first 12" C1 case from 04/02/05, Target hasn't stocked anything either. 

I only just saw the Antilles figures for the first time yesterday, and it was a single case at a single Wal-Mart that was quite a drive from where I live.  It had been nearly two months since I had found a new basic figure at retail, and to me, that is just ridiculous.  I'll probably never see the Clone repaints because of the "OMG HOT VTHF RARE" Ebay crowd who can get to a store at 8 AM, and I'm sure those last two cases with the final 12 will be a really fun experience to find.   ::)

Hasbro needs to fix HTS.com and sell this stuff NOW.  If stores aren't overflowing with Clone Pilots and Neimoidians and Wookiees, they're completely bare, and Hasbro isn't doing a thing to change either situation. 

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
Oddly enough, I have seen all of these waves at KB over the last 2-3 weeks.  However, I missed Tarkin, and Mustafar Ani. I have not seen these waves anywhere else, but was told they were at a local Target for a bit.
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
I found an Utapaun Warrior and Antilles at WM tonight, which is pretty good in the current retail situation around here.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
I have not found a whole lot after the Tarkin wave but I knew it would be like that.  The stores gut their glut of movie stuff and do not like to put much new out until every single pegwarmer sells.  LOL!

Offline OCEAN

• Youngling
    • View Profile
I haven't seen Tarkin over here in Atlanta.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 01:18 PM by JediMAC »
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Damn.  I left Tarkin, the Gran, and the Mon Calamari senators hanging on the Target pegs last month because I figured that senator figures tend to warm the hooks for a while.

>:(
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
The Tarkin wave has never surfaced in the U.P. of Michigan.  I don't know which will be harder to find, Tarkin or Anakin (Mustafar).
Beth

Offline Jessica-of-Naboo

• Youngling
    • View Profile
no

just the  first load that  came out in april  >:(
personal illness
i will gone for one month

Offline Dark_Jedi_21

• Youngling
    • View Profile
I have seen no new waves at retail since the wookie/clone wave.  The only new figure I have found was one Captain Antillies at Target about two weeks ago. 
Do or do not. There is no try.