Author Topic: "Hyperspace" Trailer Debuts Today  (Read 6733 times)

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
Re: "Hyperspace" Trailer Debuts Today
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2003, 02:11 PM »
I have no intention of joining and feel it is an insult to us SW fans! Without us rabid lifelong fans, SW wouldn't even still exist cause no one  but the true fans would have wanted it. But that's the way of this world, money talks and there is no honor anymore.  >:(
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Encrypt3dByt3s

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • The Star Wars Collector's Marketplace
« Reply #16 on: July 7, 2004, 01:28 PM »
No doubt!  I've forked over enough cash to Uncle George and he owes me, big time!

I want George to come over, cook some dinner, and tell me stories about Jedi all evening.  It's the elast he could do...
~ Encrypt3dByt3s
Buy, Sell, and Trade your Star Wars items at the Star Wars Collector's Marketplace.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #17 on: July 7, 2004, 01:34 PM »
Hmm...I'm not going to comment on Hyperspace too much

But someone is watching me >:(

http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?board=27;action=display;threadid=4577

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #18 on: July 7, 2004, 01:34 PM »
Wow, that's an old bump!  Searchin' the archives here, eh?   ;)

I originally got Hyperspace last year in the Insider package deal, so it essentially only cost me $10, or 50% of the regular amount.  I guess that wasn't too bad, and I've enjoyed their exclusive content for the most part.  Got to see the Jedi Raid cut scene, watched all the Clone Wars animated shorts there, and dig their Photo Receptor and Behind the Mask picture archives.  Never did mess with any of the other Ep. 3 stuff though, in an effort to avoid spoilers...

Guess the decision gets a little more difficult now, with the package deal becoming mandatory now, with a bump in price as well.  But I haven't missed an Insider yet, so I suppose I'll bite again...   :-[

Offline Encrypt3dByt3s

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • The Star Wars Collector's Marketplace
« Reply #19 on: July 7, 2004, 03:37 PM »
I had Hyperspace for a while for the Cargo Bay search, but it wasn't really worth the fee so I let it lapse when the Fan Club merge thing happened.

If you're actively watching all that stuff it's probably worth it, but there's not really much there that can't be found elsewhere after a little while.

I don't need to pay a premium for the privledge of knowing first...
~ Encrypt3dByt3s
Buy, Sell, and Trade your Star Wars items at the Star Wars Collector's Marketplace.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #20 on: July 7, 2004, 04:05 PM »
Scott's got a stalker!  Cooooool!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #21 on: July 7, 2004, 09:55 PM »
I ponied up for Hyperspace a few months ago. It was good for the CW animated series, but the $20 is worth it just for that Knollvision. What a blast I had with that last night. I spent about an hour dicking around with that, squealing like a schoolgirl. ;D
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk