Author Topic: A JediDefender Thanks  (Read 22342 times)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: A JediDefender Thanks
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2005, 07:37 PM »
Are you people all sober?? If you ramble on like this sober,  I am NEVER gonna get a word in when your drunk.

And watch the over 40 comments....or I'll kick your ass.  :-*

Over 40 comments?  I'd never do such a rude thing.  Maybe you need to check the prescription on your bifocals?

;D

Offline Infamy Of Crete

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Mellars
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2005, 07:38 PM »
Are you people all sober?? If you ramble on like this sober, I am NEVER gonna get a word in when your drunk.

And watch the over 40 comments....or I'll kick your ass. :-*

Well theoritically Woman speak on average 10,000 words a day while men speak about 2,000 believe me my wife proves this theory everyday. (I love you honey bunny sweet'ems sugerpie babycakes love bug) ok she's gone. so I don't think your really gonna have to worry about speaking your peace around 30 drunk star wars geeks. What you should be worried about is last call with 30 drunkin' star wars geeks.   ;D  
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 07:43 PM by Infamy Of Crete »

Offline Membraneman

• Jedi Initiate
  • Me, Me, Me !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2005, 07:45 PM »
Jedimac what are you talking about, you are close to a walking stick than you are a stroller!!!!! ;D LOL!!! Old man indeed!!!

HA HA ;D
I FIND, YOU FIND, WE TRADE

Bob Newton
Membraneman
BHC Administrator
bob@galactichunter.com

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2005, 08:03 PM »
HA HA ;D

Bob, I think your 75th birthday's over now, so please feel free to return again same time next year.  In the meantime, if you're just going to stop by and make fun of our staff members here, or encourage other members ridiculing of us/me, then I'm going to unfortunately have to ban you from the premises.

Your call.

Thanks.  Come again, eh.

Cheers.

- M
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 08:06 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2005, 08:06 PM »
Please tell me you're joking pinky??? You're starting to sound a bit like the "other" forum??

Hey I said no names!!!  ;D
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2005, 08:10 PM »
And watch the over 40 comments....or I'll kick your ass.  :-*

I already have a tag team brawl lined up between me and the senior citizen Canadian triumverant of Brent, Dale, and Bob.  So if you'd like to add a little American flavor into the mix there Beth, I'd be happy to smack you around with the rest of those guys.  Blindfolded, with one hand tied behind my back, etc.  So bring it one, old people!  8)

By the way, Sharon's gonna be on my team, if necessary.  ;)

Please tell me you're joking pinky??? You're starting to sound a bit like the "other" forum??

Joking about banning Membraneman?  No.  Heck, it's not like he's some long standing, well respected member of the collecting community or anything like that...  ::)

Then, on top of that, the guy trades nice HTF freeze frame figures to folks like me to almost complete our sets, but won't go the whole nine yards and give me the damned Sandtrooper and Weequay as well?!  Sheesh.  We don't need their kind here, that's for sure!

Bob, is there anything you'd like to say in your defense, before I click the "BAN" button...?

Please tell me you're joking pinky???

And who the hell are you callin' Pinky?!  You trying to get banned too LJ, along with Bob?  Don't think I won't do it!  Just ask Brent!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 08:18 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2005, 08:22 PM »
Who the hell is brent? I know people by their screen name!!!  ;D

Oh and in the words of the Jedi Master:

"You must do what you feel is right, of course"
-Vincent

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2005, 08:30 PM »
Brent=Morgbug.

While JMac has his tag team event, I've got Mr. Potty mouth all on my own. 8)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2005, 08:31 PM »
Are you for real, Morgbug is banned???? Why what did that old timer do to deserve a banning???
-Vincent

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2005, 08:31 PM »
See that, J-MAC!  She said you have to share with the roomies!  :)

I think you misinterpreted what Shannon really meant there, Jeff.  She said she'd make enough for all my roomies, but she didn't specifically state that any of my roomies could actually eat them.  I think she meant that she'd make more than enough cookies for 5 guys worth, but that they would still all be just for me.  That's what you meant, right Shannon?  Right?!

Also, we're not technically connected to the Convention Center, but we are just across the street from it (kiddy-corner, actually), so it's not too far away to personally deliver cookies...  :-*
Okay, well, who's name is the room under?
I've decided, Matt, that since you are on a diet, that I really should make you cookies or brownies- unless they are made w/ Splenda- which really makes for AWFUL cookies, so there would be no point.  Therefore, I am making cookies for your roomies, but none for you.... sorry!    :'(  just trying to help...
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2005, 08:44 PM »
That's certainly for the best Princess, I'm afraid a batch of cookies of any size would be more that MAC can handle right now. Hopefully he doesn't mind munching on some celery while everyone else is enjoying wings Wednesday night too,

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2005, 08:48 PM »
Okay I get it, a joke on the part time defender!!!! Haw haw!! Jokes on me!!! I knew old timers were good to each other!!!! ;D
-Vincent

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2005, 08:48 PM »
Who the hell is brent? I know people by their screen name!!!  ;D

Well now, who's problem is that?!  We're all on a first name basis around here.  You know that, B.!  ;)  Best you start reading through some of our feedback threads here, or sumthin'...

Are you for real, Morgbug is banned? Why what did that old timer do to deserve a banning???

Just that.  He's super old, and was starting to stink up the joint.  We may let him return sometime after C3 though.  But I'll have to think about it...  Plus, he's got a moustache.  :-\

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2005, 08:49 PM »
Yup, it's a joke. Part of the cool JD humor we have around here. ;D

Can I join in on the fighting? I'll take on either Vator or Famine since they're the only ones in my age group. :P
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2005, 08:52 PM »
Yea kid, you go take on the youngsters, while I take on the Gen X'ers. Jedi Mac you take the on the rest of the Silver Foxes, they're more your speed!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
-Vincent