Author Topic: Part1: Disaster  (Read 848 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Part1: Disaster
« on: April 16, 2005, 05:51 PM »

Hope you enjoyed it! Please post any and all reviews, critiques, comments, etc. I can handle the criticism and without it, I'll never get better at this, so please...be liberal with your words. Hold nothing back. :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Part1: Disaster
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 06:29 PM »
Jediknight760071 - I am so glad that you finally updated this here.  I really like the start to this series, it has a lot of potential.

I realize your sets are a bit confined (mine are too) - and considering that - these are a true work of art.  Totally amazing.  I love how you are using the carton boxes for buildings/terrain.  It works perfectly and is very believable as a Star Wars set.

Also, this story is looking very ambitious - very, very much so!  I love the different subplots - you definitely are good at coming up with a creative story.

I like seeing some customs in here too - very nice and I especially like the Zutton guy.  As for the Mandalorian, I would like to know more about who he his, how Aayla knows about him, and why she is tracking him.

The holo Yoda looks good too - who needs the TRU exclusive when you show how well the Cinema Scene spirit version looks?   ;)

I see you also updated two more stories - I'll read and reply as soon as I have a chance.

:P

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The North Remembers
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 06:36 PM »
I second that! :) Good to see the story continue here! I'll get to the others and read/reply there as soon as I can.
Big Damn Hero Productions

"Winter is coming."

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 06:49 PM »
and I especially like the Zutton guy.

I'm glad you mentioned that....

The Zutton custom is actually not mine..it is the work of Hansloroll. This summer, we arranged a fairly large trade and included was that surprise...a custom figure. It's very very nice....He painted it wonderfully.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2005, 07:03 PM »
I like the story so far, interesting set-up.

One question.  Why not have the wookies enter the shuttle via the ramp...are they too big?
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 11:40 PM »
Interesting
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!