Wow - a very action packed installment!!!
Jediknight760071 - this is a very fun story.
I do have a couple of suggestions (and loads of compliments!!!) -
(1) If you can, a few of the characters (like the Antilles figure) would maybe be better suited if you customized them a bit. I realize though that this can be hard to do (and very expensive).
(2) I love how the Jedi appeared and how shocked Grievous was... but I do think that using the same color of Battle Droids would make sense in certain enviroments... like on one planet, all red, another - all beige.
(3) Some battle shots don't have words to them describing the scene. Not that it's 100% necessary, but for some shots a description of what's happening might help.
(4) Grievous and Assaj kinda get away a little quicker than I would have liked to see - and they got away a little easier than I thought they would.
(1) Man, you take clear pics! You are a great photographer!
(2) These sets are confined, but you are finding a way to make it work!
(3) For not having special effects, I am so freaking impressed still! Freaking great action shots.
(4) Saesee Tiin's double lightsaber was a shocker! But so cool.
(5) You are making Saesee Tiin seem like the totally hardcore character I always thouht he could be.
(6) The storyline is still good - and I like how they are ordered to leave... that damn Senate!
Great job man - I can't wait to see the next installment!