Author Topic: VOTC Customs  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
VOTC Customs
« on: April 16, 2005, 10:53 PM »
Ok I am admittedly not even good enough to be a "beginner" in the customizing world, but here are my first "Successful" attempts at Customs.

Han on the Death Star:

Some VOTC Stormies as "Clean" Tatooine Stormies

That is a POTJ one in the middle asking..."Why don't I have Articulation?" and "Why Can't I hold my gun with both hands?"

I've done Luke with a belt similar to Han Solo's but my daughter took off with him a minute before I took the pictures and I can't find where "The Easter Bunny" hid him, but at least it wasn't my car keys again.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: VOTC Customs
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 11:43 PM »
Cool man - welcome to the wonderful world of customizing!

One suggestion if you don't mind.  Get a touch of black paint and paint the VOTC Stormtrooper's breath nozzels to look like the correct painted one that Hasbro did. 

Don't know if you are going to "dirty up" the Stormies or not - but it might look nice.

Also, the Han looks great.  Good luck finding Luke, hope "The Easter Bunny" didn't hide him too hard.   ;)

Oh - and good clear pics - nice to have the blue background.

:P

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 02:22 AM »
Hey, don't sell yourself short! I did the exact same clean VOTC "Sandtrooper" and was quite proud of myself.  ;)

Always good to see a new customizer joing the ranks. Welcome to the madness!
 :P

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 08:48 AM »
I plan to attempt the "Dirty up" but I am going to practice on something else first.  Painting is my Customizing Achilles and the reason I haven't tried/finished any customs before.

But I think I can pull off the black breath nozzles.