Author Topic: Screen Scenes: Geonosis War Room and Jedi Council  (Read 5501 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re:Screen Scenes: Geonosis War Room and Jedi Council
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2003, 02:18 PM »
I hope that there is in fact another Geo War Room set in the works to finish off the table.

I hope more Jedi Council Sets are in the works as well.
Can't wait to see future sets.
Hasbro has definitely confirmed TWO War Room sets, so we'll be getting that complete War Room table and at least two more all-new War Room figures, no worries!

They've also confirmed (only) two Jedi Council sets so far, but also mentioned in a post show Q & A that we'll eventually have the complete Council, so that would indicate that we'll be getting another 4 Jedi Council sets further on down the road at some point.  Hopefully we'll get a large middle section too...  It's gonna be a beautiful diorama some day!   :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 02:23 PM by JediMAC »

Offline JediMike393

• Youngling
  • "Try not, do or do not. There is no try" -[Yoda]
    • View Profile
Re: Screen Scenes: Geonosis War Room and Jedi Council
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2003, 10:15 PM »
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! :o

I wonder if Hasbro will decide to make a 'full circle set' for the "Jedi Council" scene. That would be sweet. ;D

The Geonosian War Room looks awesome too. 8)

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2003, 05:15 PM »
I will say that with the new things being released I am getting excited to see tham hit the shelves. Hasbro seems to be listening to the collectors alittle more. Hopefully more great things lay ahead.
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2003, 05:28 PM »
Despite the fact they look good (with exception to San Hill), in the back of my mind I've got the itchy feeling I'll never see any of them on shelves...

Anyway, I must say, the best looking figure of them all, in my opinion, is Yaddle. Perfect face sculpt. Mace's plastic top and fabric bottom looks odd, anyone else notice that?

Question = think the Jedi will come w/ sabers?

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2003, 02:24 PM »
Despite the fact they look good (with exception to San Hill), in the back of my mind I've got the itchy feeling I'll never see any of them on shelves...

Anyway, I must say, the best looking figure of them all, in my opinion, is Yaddle. Perfect face sculpt. Mace's plastic top and fabric bottom looks odd, anyone else notice that?

Question = think the Jedi will come w/ sabers?

Uhh, don't you mean Even Piell?  Yaddle's not in the set.  And the Jedi do not come with lightsabers, FYI.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2003, 08:31 PM »
These look great!  As long as there not Wal-Mart Exclusives, I might actually find them!