Author Topic: The "Official" C3 Picture Thread!!  (Read 37756 times)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
The "Official" C3 Picture Thread!!
« on: April 20, 2005, 12:34 PM »
Since Celebration 3 starts tomorrow (and I know a lot of people are going to be there tonight), I just figured I would start this up so that if you have any pics that you want to share, you can share them here.

Have fun everyone, and hope to see you there!!

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: The "Official" C3 Picture Thread!!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 03:23 PM »
I saw this picture over at Rebelscum (of all places), and if I'm not mistaken I think Matt (JediMAC) got in the picture by accident.  Matt, is this you?

dustrho

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 03:28 PM »

Yes, that is him and he is surounded by a rather large group of JD dudes as well...

In fact, if you do a bit of detective work, you'll see that JD Staff members made their way into pictures posted at Rebelscum AND GalacticHunter.  Man, did we get around...  :P

Waldo's got nothing on Matt!  ;)

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 03:39 PM »
Yep, that would be me alright.  We've got a ****load more pix of the group on the way too, including a very special photo op with Mr. Philip Wise himself (if you haven't already seen it)!  ;)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 08:15 PM »
Here are my pictures but I must warn you...I am in most of them!!!

Celebration 3
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 08:15 PM by jadesfire »
Beth

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2005, 08:27 PM »
Dear god, is there a single photo out there where I dont have a dumbass grin on my face?
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 08:55 PM »
Nice pix Beth! Good to see some more Hooters pix from Wednesday...  EDIT: Crap, no linking.  Just right click, copy, paste 'em into your browser, especially the third one if you wanna have a good laugh...  ::)

And of course, the first money shot of Jesse2's lovely ******* gift to me...  >:(

Did these not get posted over here yet...?

Jamie stalking Philip...

Brent enjoying some quality time with the old man...

And finally, Friends Forever (Berry, Philip, JediMAC)...

Ah, fun times...  8)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 08:59 PM by JediMAC »

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2005, 09:10 PM »
Here's a few of my pics real quick, I'm still going through my camera, I took close to 500 pics  :o (and this little batch was actually taken with my camera phone, so they really don't even count... and sorry about the quality of some of them).

Anyway, here's a pic of the line outside the front door on Thursday morning at about 6am... mind you, doors didn't open until 12 noon. My hotel room was right across the street, so I had a great view of the front doors to the fan club entrance, which is about another 20 feet or so to the left edge of this pic:

Here's a pic of the amount of people that were on line in front of me at around 11:45 or so, just as the doors were about to open (this is when I was still on the roof around the corner from where that large line was):

And here's a pic of the amount of people that were behind me at about the same time:

Here's a pic of our very own JediMAC striking a pose after scoring a point in air hockey against either Morgbug or JesseVader08 (I can't remember who he was playing against at the time):

And here he is again, getting up off the floor from one of the many, many times the air hockey puck went flying off the table, and he dove on the ground to get it before his opponent could  ::)

And yet another one of JediMAC, as he does something that only he can explain, because I have no freakin' clue:

As you can see, I was pretty content to just sit back and snap pics of JediMAC the entire night. That guy is just so unpredictable, you never know what he's gonna do. I really wish I had my camera ready when the puck almost went into the elevator, and he damn near gave that woman a heart attack my diving right towards her to get it. Or when he jumped up after losing a point and almost knocked those two girls down. Or when... oh never mind, I could go on forever.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2005, 09:20 PM »
And yet another one of JediMAC, as he does something that only he can explain, because I have no freakin' clue:

That was my "Paint the Fence" serve.  Duh.  ::)

The question is, did you get any shots of Brent, with his goddamned tongue stuck 6" down my beer when I wasn't looking?   >:(

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2005, 10:28 PM »
When I get home I will email the Berry/Wise Meeting of the Minds pic I have in my camera to you Berry.  That one turned out sweet!

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2005, 10:52 PM »
The question is, did you get any shots of Brent, with his goddamned tongue stuck 6" down my beer when I wasn't looking?   >:(

No pics.... but I got a nice 30 second video clip in my phone  :P

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2005, 11:37 PM »
When I get home I will email the Berry/Wise Meeting of the Minds pic I have in my camera to you Berry.  That one turned out sweet!

Sounds like a plan. I think that yours is the best out of all of them, our big hug and all. Next to it is Philip looking me up and down and trying to read my badge... Can't wait! Thanks.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2005, 11:43 PM »
Ahahaha

I could look at those JediMAC pictures as he plays airhockey all night.  That's funny.  i missed great things that night I see, thanks for catching some key moments there Dave. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2005, 01:20 AM »
I could look at those JediMAC pictures as he plays airhockey all night.  That's funny.

If you think the pics are funny, you should have been there. I've got some more, but the quality leaves a lot to be desired on most of them, being a camera phone and all, they came out kinda blurry. I've got some short video clips as well, but apparently once I moved them from the phone to the pc they are in some format that is not playable on the pc. I'm trying to figure out a way to convert them to either .mpg or .avi files, or find some software that people can download to view them, because there are some pretty funny clips here.