Author Topic: Burning ROTS clone customizing questions  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Burning ROTS clone customizing questions
« on: April 24, 2005, 02:14 PM »
1.  The "Target Exclusive" 12.99 figure that just came out has four interrupted circle dots: chest, helmet, right leg, right arm.  These dots indicate that they are part of Commander Neyo's legion.  However, in the comic at least, Neyo's legion has similar helmets to Neyo.  If the "Target Exclusive" is part of Neyo's legion, shouldn't he have that hockey mask-looking helmet like the commander?

2.  Who exactly is the commander of the 501st Legion blue special ops during the temple raid (other than Anakin).  Is it Appo or Fox maybe?  And if so, how do they look different than the blue striped special ops grunt?

3.  How many legions are on Kashyyyk?

Thanks!
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Burning ROTS clone customizing questions
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 04:26 PM »
Dressel, I've read the novel, comic and visual dictionary.  Unfortunately I do not believe these questions have answers in those sources.

:P

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 04:49 PM »
The movie will be gospel.  Some customs will have to wait until then  :D
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 6, 2005, 02:42 AM »
All stuff I want to know also, So i can properly adjust my clone armies. my mini ones that is.

I have 42 clone troopers of the 501st all lined up and i must say it is magnificent to look at.

But I want to repaint some red and other colros, I jsut don't know what the deal is ont hem and the commanders and such.

Damn movie.. needs come out now.. argh