Author Topic: JD Pics to Names Thread - The Celebration 3 Edition  (Read 20421 times)

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
Re: JD Pics to Names Thread - The Celebration 3 Edition
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2005, 10:13 PM »
Since the regular Pics to Names thread is locked, I'm going to post this here= it's a pic from two Saturdays ago at the Mayhew event.  The shorts you can blame on my ex's girlfriend who bought them too short- I tried to get him to change clothes, he wouldn't... all I could get him to do was put on his "Who's Your Daddy" t-shirt w/ Vader's helmet on it... Anyway, he was a little nervous about the Stormtroopers, but he thinks it's neat that mommy is "friends" w/ them...

You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2005, 10:27 PM »
...and Jesse... you're eyes are like glowing blue crystals- they are beautiful, drunk or not, I still think so...

I trust you've seen Scott's eyes, Shannon?  Damn, talk about blue.  Never seen anything like it.  Mesmerizing, actually.  I mean, if I was into dudes, and such...  :-X

Did AngryEwok a.k.a. Brad go to C3? I didn't see him mentioned in any of the photos (as well as Famine a.k.a. Kevin).

Brad?  No.  Kevin?  Yes.  Not sure he made it into any pix though.  Actually, I'm wondering if Kevin ever tracked down Philip to give him his can of SPAM that he brought to C3 for him...

I only had two drinks all C3 bought for me, and those were the two from JD for the goodies... no single men buying me drinks... rather sad...

For the record, and in case you were too hammered to remember, I bought you one, Shannon!  As a small token of our appreciation for the JD Snack Bag that kept us sustained for much of the week...  8)

:-*

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2005, 10:30 PM »
It was truly a pleasure getting to meet those of you who I met and chillin with you guys.  The convention itself was insane but you guys made it a hell of a lot of fun for me.  Big high five to my line buddy jokabofe.   ;D  I'm trying to shake the cold I acquired waiting over nite for my Vaders w/ ya.  I will get my pics up when I get back home.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2005, 10:31 PM »
mine are more a green generally though, just an fyi...  And yes, they are dazzling, thank you.  I'm Mr. Fantastic.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2005, 10:58 PM »
Ah, it looks like our good buddy Jimmy_ is rather disappointed that he wasn't able to join in on the JD crew's shenanigans, and all of the C3 festivities in general...

Although I have to say that meeting some 17 year old webmaster and his "posse" would have been a good time indeed.

Not surprising at all to see him be the first, and only, person anywhere online to attack Berry's age.  Ironic, as Chris is probably more mature than that assclown by a good 20-30 years or so...  What a total tool, and jealous ****.  So sad he was unable to make it.  We definitely missed you too Jimmy.  :-*  Even sadder that your buddy Matkatnadam drank too much on Thursday night, got sick, had to go to the ER, and then had to bail home 3 days early - with no exclusives to scalp whatsoever (toy karma's a bitch, ain't it? ;)).  Glad to see you're not still not dwelling on all things JD though, Jimmy_...  Hope you have better luck making it to C4, dude.  :P

Deanpaul or Rob, maybe you could photoshop Jimbo's noggin into one of our group shots to make him feel a little better.  Whaddaya say?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 03:54 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2005, 12:48 AM »
So is there a rumble a brewing JediMac?? ;)
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2005, 01:01 AM »
Lady Jaye, do me a favor, and ask your boss if he indeed, got his can of spam?

Please?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2005, 01:03 AM »
You can ask him, everyone knows his e-mail!!! Just send him a email and ask him!!
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2005, 08:33 AM »
I kind of feel like I missed out on some good, wholesome (?) fun by not meeting up with more of you there.   Sniff.  Damn that wife and child of mine!!!  JUST KIDDING!!!  JUST KIDDING!!!  About the wife and kid I mean :)

I wish I could have seen the meeting off JediMAC and Mr. Wise.  I don't have that much against Phil but it would have been a classic to see that  go down.  Right up there with young Anakin meeting Padawan Kenobi.  Ummm...yeah.

Offline MastaOB1

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2005, 09:42 AM »
Okay I'm a little new here, but who's Jimmy? ???

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2005, 10:10 AM »
Yeah, Matt, I know you bought me a Jillian's Tea... and I think it was Dale, but it may have been Brent, paid for a beer... oh, man, I just remembered, Mike Sullenger bought me a beer, too...
that's it...

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2005, 10:18 AM »
Yeah, Matt, I know you bought me a Jillian's Tea... and I think it was Dale, but it may have been Brent, paid for a beer... oh, man, I just remembered, Mike Sullenger bought me a beer, too...
that's it...

I had to make sure Bob got to the hotel, he was very tired and had a few. It was me that bought you a drink when I was leaving Hooters.  :)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2005, 11:07 AM »
that's it...

I had to make sure Bob got to the hotel, he was very tired and had a few. It was me that bought you a drink when I was leaving Hooters.  :)

Thank goodness you bought her something, cuz we're pretty sure you didn't pay your tab with us :P  It's all good though, we gave the tab to Matt. ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2005, 11:13 AM »
You guys got my cash on Wednesday night didnt you? I think I nearly walked out without picking up my tab, and I probably had about $35 worth of beer.
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2005, 12:25 PM »
Thanks Dale and Matt for the drinks...