Author Topic: RotS Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter  (Read 19845 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: RotS Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter
« Reply #60 on: October 6, 2005, 11:13 PM »
Actually the Plo Koon in the Jedi Council can't really sit well either.

I got my opener Plo Koon fighter today and I took the extra ROTS Plo Koon and Lieutenant Shaky Hands (me) cut off his skirt and now he sits GREAT in the fighter.

So if Lieutenant Shaky Hands can do it, I'm sure you can to D.P.!  ;D
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2005, 11:48 PM »
The word on the street is that these will be pleantyfull. Has anyone who's found them seen the production number on the shipping case?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2005, 12:54 AM »
This give you an idea Anton? My store where I got mine received 200. After I bought mine the clerk said "OOHHH the number left available will now be 189"!!(almost mocking me for asking him for one ::))

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2005, 05:06 AM »
200?  If they're going to be that plentiful, I may wait until the inevitable clearance.  Plo's my favorite Jedi, so it'd be nice to have his ride.  For cheap.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2005, 09:58 PM »
This give you an idea Anton? My store where I got mine received 200. After I bought mine the clerk said "OOHHH the number left available will now be 189"!!(almost mocking me for asking him for one ::))

Again, making little sense of exclusive production. Lots of Starfighters that few want, and few clones that lots want. ???
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."