Well, I am not sure really where I stand on this last Star Wars film, but I must say, I really was a fan of all the prequels until now!! I think Revenge of the Sith was the worst Star Wars film ever made! Being a die hard Star Wars fan, I guess I expected since it was indeed the last film to be made, I thought it would be way better then it was. Now don't get me wrong anyone, the CGI was excellent, but here are the things that really ticked me off!!
- Where was Shaak Ti?? She Originally was supposed to be killed by Grievous, That was Cut!
Was then supposed to be killed by Anakin on his killing spree in the temple, according to "The Making of Revenge Of the Sith" and the novel. That was totally Cut!
- Where was Barriss Offee??
- I swear I only saw Luminara Unduli only once In the film! And she looked nothing like the Mary Oyaya version either!
- The brief moment we saw of our favorite Jedi getting slaughtered was horrible!! It should have been longer!! More action and talking too!
- Natalie Portman acted horribly!! Although I loved when Hayden Christensen was phist at the site of Obi-Wan on the ship, he did great!
- We hardly saw Grievous, for what the first 30-40 minutes or so?? Wasn't he supposed to be this big bad jedi killing machine?? Man seemed to have emphysema or something!
- Mon Mothma?
- If I am correct was there a scene where Anakin and Obi-Wan were in water?? Where was that!!
- We hardly saw the wookies!!
- Utapuan Warriors?
Here is my rank of Star Wars films:
1. Return of The Jedi
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. Attack Of The Clones
4. A New Hope
5. Revenge Of the Sith
6. The Phantom Menace